Youtube gaming channels starting to fall off

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
They fell the fukk off, though. A lot of their content I fukked with (GI Rants, Radio, Podcast) they stopped making. And TBH is.. not for everyone. He's so jaded now it's kinda sad to watch him.

:francis:I blame the dreadlocks. Dude became a miserable 2K playing prick, instead of a legit gamer that's not for the fukkshyt.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They fell the fukk off, though. A lot of their content I fukked with (GI Rants, Radio, Podcast) they stopped making. And TBH is.. not for everyone. He's so jaded now it's kinda sad to watch him.
that nicca whines every fuccin video about why he doesn't get why other niccas are whining about something...he can be a chore to listen to, his sub count is dwindling consistently and to be honest, i think his and the gaming illuminaughty channels are dead

cashnasty is another breh i want to bring up...that guy there used to be aiite to me but since around this time last year i've been thinking he's a legit sambo. i'll only watch his videos if his girls in it because her voice aligns with my perversions :mjgrin:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
The only channel I watch is TheRadBrad. He dont talk to much and he's literally just playing games. I dont need all the extra shyt.

Yup been watching him for years. I just set a playlist on the background and its relaxing to do my work.

But when you actively watch his videos the amount of clues he misses is

:mjlol::mjlol:

The comments are always roasting him about this

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I miss when youtube was just montages of nikkas like Sandy Ravage going off in a game. Now its just trash nikkas yelling or somebody stirring the gamer outrage pot for views bytching about the hot topic of the week.

"These ill-equipped soldiers are TERRIFIED:damn:... PETRIFIED:damn:... HORRIFIED:damn:... HUMILIFIED:damn:... and Sandy Ravage is GLORIFYIN it. :lawd:"

Good times. :dead:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
:francis:I blame the dreadlocks. Dude became a miserable 2K playing prick, instead of a legit gamer that's not for the fukkshyt.
Regarding 2k when they play park/rec if they wining they quiet about stuff but when they lose it’s always “the op is cheating”:stopitslime: or my favorite “the game is lagging” he never admits defeat fairly:mjlol::mjlol:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
People plagiarize content from other channels and pass it off as their own for views

Same shyt with cooking videos.

I'll check out a Gordon Ramsey vid for a specific recipe. His vids are usually the first one on top. The rest of the videos are a bunch of wannabe chefs in their fonky ass kitchens repeating everything Gordon Ramsey says like they made that shyt up themselves.

:mjlol::snoop:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Everyone's complaint is a side effect of YouTube becoming more and more of a business venture for content creators.

They just dumbed it down to double their dollars. :manny:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Matt Mcmuscles, "what happened" series is great. He goes into details of why certain games flopped as bad as they did.

John Wolfe is good if you like obscure horror game let's plays.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
that nicca whines every fuccin video about why he doesn't get why other niccas are whining about something...he can be a chore to listen to, his sub count is dwindling consistently and to be honest, i think his and the gaming illuminaughty channels are dead

cashnasty is another breh i want to bring up...that guy there used to be aiite to me but since around this time last year i've been thinking he's a legit sambo. i'll only watch his videos if his girls in it because her voice aligns with my perversions :mjgrin:
This gonna sound like Im hating on him or some shyt, but he kinda like Ugly God or most of these colored dread nikkas that fell off after 2016. They had a lane that worked and tried to swerve out of it and never got back in. Im not mad at him for being older and not wanting to flame white people and do his best c00n rendition on the mic 24/7, but truth be told, he still hasnt replaced the gaping hole that left with new content. I never really fukked with that period where he was trying to put his brehs on (I wasnt really using youtube then), but I respected him and that effort. But then they cut out that one dude with the scratchy ass voice and it got to be a yes man circle and shyt was annoying. And now, he just basically flames his twitch chat and complains about how other people making it off his content

I do believe there was a point where breh was getting bit like that (he was basically the black PDP in terms of clout and style of games played in the black youtuber community) but IDK who trying to jack a 30 year old casual gametuber who shyts on people who play casual games

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I think gaming channels are trying to fit the current demographic, which has led to alot less engaging edits, content, personas, etc. Im a victim and causer of it; 7 years ago I could sit down and just watch a youtube video for hours on end doing nothing else (I loved games back then too) and now I gotta be doing 3 different things.

It really just suffers from what every other form of media is suffering through

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
The only channel I watch is TheRadBrad. He dont talk to much and he's literally just playing games. I dont need all the extra shyt.
Dude can gets lost so bad. Can't find anything he looking for. :brianpumperdead::mjlol:
I used to watch him years ago, but he since he gets his games real early, he'll put spoiler thumbnails in his youtube videos, so I unsubscribed him a long time ago. :hhh: