Youtube gaming channels starting to fall off

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i only rock with the gaming illunaughty:ehh:
although im starting to dislike them cuz they all suck the black hokage dikk:hhh::hhh: they act like hes their master:picard: like damn disagree with the guy:picard:

They fell the fukk off, though. A lot of their content I fukked with (GI Rants, Radio, Podcast) they stopped making. And TBH is.. not for everyone. He's so jaded now it's kinda sad to watch him.

Eddie Brock

All Star
Daps
So you brehs think it’s a good idea for me to start up a gaming channel or nah? :jbhmm:

rabbitfood

Ancillary Character
Daps
I disagree. Plenty of gaming channels are still doing well. You got folks doing Let's Plays, Streams, News, Reviews, Theories, Analysis, Walkthroughs, High Skilled Challenges etc with high view and sub counts. I have no desire to watch obnoxious man children who scream about everything or those with generally annoying content...so I don't watch them. There's plenty of chill players who just play or talk about the game and react like normal people. Choose Better Brehs.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I miss when youtube was just montages of nikkas like Sandy Ravage going off in a game. Now its just trash nikkas yelling or somebody stirring the gamer outrage pot for views bytching about the hot topic of the week.
The montage and mix eras was fun, gaming community has gone away from it the most part.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was gonna say that too
Last night I watched Mal, from the Joe Budden podcast do a "masterclass" and the whole audience was asking how to market podcasts
This lady stands up, she asks about social media and if she should use youtube to promote and facebook.... then proceeds to say... I'm not tech savy :russ:
Like why are you even here lady!?! People see money being made so they flood the market

He handled it well, and answered the questions. But every single audience member was there to promote a podcast and ask how to be famous
I wanted him to say "You should be relevant" first or have some type of personality or lane. All these people wanted to do was just read the news
and expect people to click and worship them. One dudes podcast was called "People doing shyt" :mjlol:
Did not expect to come across this in here:mjlol:

There's a vid of the master class?