Youtube gaming channels starting to fall off

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Run has been over for years. All the big youtubers have basically moved to streaming for revenue and basically upload twitch highlights to their channels. Only ones making noise on the gaming side are the whiner channels who bytch about every grievance in gaming

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Streams do better than Let's plays and random videos. That's why those videos are slowly going out of style. On another end, What I am noticing more is more meh podcasts showing up.
I was gonna say that too
Last night I watched Mal, from the Joe Budden podcast do a "masterclass" and the whole audience was asking how to market podcasts
This lady stands up, she asks about social media and if she should use youtube to promote and facebook.... then proceeds to say... I'm not tech savy :russ:
Like why are you even here lady!?! People see money being made so they flood the market

He handled it well, and answered the questions. But every single audience member was there to promote a podcast and ask how to be famous
I wanted him to say "You should be relevant" first or have some type of personality or lane. All these people wanted to do was just read the news
and expect people to click and worship them. One dudes podcast was called "People doing shyt" :mjlol:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
All I watch is games I'm probably not going to buy with no commentary. I'm tired of them talking thru cut scenes, acting like the shyts really scary and telling the story before it happens.

Sometimes I'll watch 100% walkthroughs to see where all the secrets are. Other than that I'm good on everybody else.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Story on this? :ohhh:

Also, only person I'm consistently watching is Chris Smoove. Been rockin' with dude since the MW2 days :whoo:

So far his playing style in 2k20 is horrible, seems bored and he’s just force scoring in the paint every possession.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
MKfireandice, I prefer no talking just straight walkthroughs... the radbrad is okay, he hasn't said no racist crap yet.

I don't mess with any of those other white dudes, I think the most of them are undercover racist who like to "explain" too much...

THey all remember me of steven crowder and his constant need for having the right to say blacks have lower IQ's in public, just racist, cac babble.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Never understood these kids...watching...nikkas play games

Back in my day that was that hurt..to sit next to a old selfish, greedy ass nikka while he played his game..and you don't even get a turn..

Now yall subbing and donating to these nikkas! Backwards ass world .
:russ:

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps
i only rock with the gaming illunaughty:ehh:
although im starting to dislike them cuz they all suck the black hokage dikk:hhh::hhh: they act like hes their master:picard: like damn disagree with the guy:picard:

Didn't he put them on though? If so, you have to understand it