You're paid 100,000 a month, But New Jack is hunting you.

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Imagine being in a dentist's office getting a routine clean up and everything's going smooth. Y'all make a little small talk, they check on your pearly whites and everything's all good. They leave the little suction machine in ( :dame: ) and say they've gotta step out of the office for a moment to check on something, leaving you alone. A few seconds later you hear the door open and you look up, expecting to see the dentist getting ready to tell you that you good to go...

...Instead you see New Jack in a pair of bloody scrubs, holding a staple gun, a pair of pliers, and the little hook they use to scrape plaque off your teeth.

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
Id just leAd him on a breadcrumb coke trail and after hes good and zooted lead him off a cliff he will prolly jump off nostalgia. That or break him off a key a month.

Hed be in on it.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This would be the illest end of season twist. :whew:

Vince: Goddammit, pal - congratulations! You made a million dollars. Tell me - what are you going to do with the money?:cokeboydown:

Contestant: I'm going 'Jack hunting:demonic:

Nikkas are going to be out here like The Man In Black in Westworld looking for a deeper level to the game.

Season 2 premiere, you turn up unexpectedly at his shyt with a shopping cart like :umad:with Natural Born Killaz playing. And then you have goons appear from the woods all pushing shopping carts filled with weapons too

The hunter becomes the hunted :ohhh:

Yo, real talk!!

This shyt would be cold if it was done.

This is dope.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Im dying at the thought of someone sitting in some restaurant or some shyt, getting randomly hit upside the head with a flying nintendo system with Natural Born Killaz blasting outta nowhere :laff:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
That sounds like the plot to "No Country for Old Men pt.2 ":whoa:. Like I'm getting that paper and spending 90,000 of it to avoid this man:

OL3tsf.gif

Waking up in cold sweats to this tune:damn::

The Uber driver that I used to get to a plane to Canada picked him up and ended up getting his head cut off to this song:lupe::

Like everytime I washed my face and look in the mirror I see this image:

MfSURqC.gif

:sadcam:It's not worth it brehs

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Current New Jack or Prime New Jack?

Cause Prime New Jack was zooted quite often and would be an issue if he caught you slipping...and he would...it's the only way he'd come at you