You're paid 100,000 a month, But New Jack is hunting you.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'd beat the shyt out of that crackhead ass old motherfukker

giphy.gif

No you wouldn't.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You guys don't respect yourselves enough to think you can't hang in a scrap with a 53 year old drug addict? I am not losing a fight off gp to him let alone for $100,000.

Like I said, I would beat the shyt out of him especially if he tested my family.
I don't know,man.Those pro wrestlers can take a punch.

I'd prolly give u this one though cuz i know u got that cardio from running all the time.

New Jack smoke crack and eat McDonalds all night you'd probably tire him out.

Just don't fukk with him when he's lit.He prolly pick you up by the throat.

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Im taking the money

And I'm gonna use the money to HUNT NEW JACK!! :demonic:

This would be the illest end of season twist. :whew:

Vince: Goddammit, pal - congratulations! You made a million dollars. Tell me - what are you going to do with the money?:cokeboydown:

Contestant: I'm going 'Jack hunting:demonic:

Nikkas are going to be out here like The Man In Black in Westworld looking for a deeper level to the game.

Season 2 premiere, you turn up unexpectedly at his shyt with a shopping cart like :umad:with Natural Born Killaz playing. And then you have goons appear from the woods all pushing shopping carts filled with weapons too

The hunter becomes the hunted :ohhh:

MeltzerDirtySprite

MC RIde Stan
Daps
Reppin
North Side of Chicago

Vince: Goddammit, pal - congratulations! You made a million dollars. Tell me - what are you going to do with the money?:cokeboydown:

Nikkas are going to be out here like The Man In Black in Westworld looking for a deeper level to the game.

Season 2 premiere, you turn up unexpectedly at his shyt with a shopping cart like :umad:with Natural Born Killaz playing. And then you have goons appear from the woods all pushing shopping carts filled with weapons too

:laff::laff::laff:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC

dead:dead: