You're paid 100,000 a month, But New Jack is hunting you.

SirMo

Pro
Daps
New Jack is a fukking piece of dirt.

I remember him talking shyt about D Von Dudley for years - and as the story goes - when they were finally in the same room by accident, New Jack back tracked and started blabbling about how he was trying to work the fans.

Who the fukk has New Jack ever beat up? Some fat 20 year old pretending to be a postman in a working enviroment where he was offering up his body. An 80 year old man in Gypsey Joe in the same enviroment. And sucker punching an old and out of shape JYD backstage at an ECW show where there were plenty of people to break it up.

fukk New Jack.

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Wait, are we talking about current day, :flabbynsick: New Jack?

Or young, coked up :whoa: New Jack?

MeltzerDirtySprite

MC RIde Stan
Daps
Reppin
North Side of Chicago
fukk New Jack.
You gunna be chillin in JBO, Beatin yo meat.
50-cent-blames-awful-pitch-on-jerking-off.gif

All of a sudden

nikka gunna come out your pillow case and give you the

ymme.gif

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
He's not fukkin Jason vorhees

The fukking concept of him popping up like Jason has me DYING. I swear, I laughed for like a minute straight imagining him pop up with his theme music in random scenarios. :laugh:

This would be the illest end of season twist. :whew:

Vince: Goddammit, pal - congratulations! You made a million dollars. Tell me - what are you going to do with the money?:cokeboydown:

Contestant: I'm going 'Jack hunting:demonic:

Nikkas are going to be out here like The Man In Black in Westworld looking for a deeper level to the game.

Season 2 premiere, you turn up unexpectedly at his shyt with a shopping cart like :umad:with Natural Born Killaz playing. And then you have goons appear from the woods all pushing shopping carts filled with weapons too

The hunter becomes the hunted :ohhh:

fukk it. Somebody needs to make this happen in a sketch. How do we get in touch with the Racka Racka guys? :mjlol:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
The fukking concept of him popping up like Jason has me DYING. I swear, I laughed for like a minute straight imagining him pop up with his theme music in random scenarios. :laugh:

fukk it. Somebody needs to make this happen in a sketch. How do we get in touch with the Racka Racka guys? :mjlol:

You on a date with a girl you've had your eye on for a while, and it's going great. You're at a fancy ass restaurant, they got a live band/orchestra playing some fancy ass music and shyt, it's looking like she's ready to give you the draws and everything...

Then the lil usher dude picks up the mic and is like, "The next song is a request from one of our guests, hope you all enjoy!"

The band tunes up their instruments, and then:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
You on a date with a girl you've had your eye on for a while, and it's going great. You're at a fancy ass restaurant, they got a live band/orchestra playing some fancy ass music and shyt, it's looking like she's ready to give you the draws and everything...

Then the lil usher dude picks up the mic and is like, "The next song is a request from one of our guests, hope you all enjoy!"

The band tunes up their instruments, and then:

And then the camera whips across the room and New Jack is wearing a tux, looking at you and your girl like

Leonaro-DiCaprio-Zoom-in-and-Nod-while-smoking-Django-Unchained.gif

:wow:

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Imagine being in the car and the NBK song comes on and New Jack jumps on the hood of your car like that Scene in AceVentura with the dog

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Imagine you worked 35 years for the same company and it's finally time for you to retire with a full pension and the whole shop gives you a standing ovation when you clock in for your last day and the manager says the CEO is coming in to personally give you a gold watch as a retirement gift and he's arriving just now, the door opens, the shadow of a man precedes his entrance and then...

Last edited: