You're on a school field trip and SUDDENLY A RADIOACTIVE SPIDER BITES YOU

Would you do whatever a spider does?

• Discretely hide your powers and become an elite athlete and get a scholarship/go pro/HOF or Olympic

Votes: 47 38.5%
  • You become the ring leader of a street gang and take over your neighborhood

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • You use your new stregnth and confidence to just pull women all thru HS and the rest of your life

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • Join the millitary and become the most decorated marine or spec. Forces ever, become a general

• Join WWE and become 88 Hogan status and ball out of control

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Tell nobody, and just beat up the ops in HS

• Designate yourself as protector of your neighborhood and stop low level crime

• Become the greatest trapeze artist ever

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Become a championship boxer with unforseen defense AND power, go 51-0 and retire the GOAT

Votes: 24 19.7%
  • Become an elite spy and sell your skills of espionage to the highest bidder

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Become the greatest window washer of all time, specializing in skyscrapers

• Sue the museum for negligence and settle for a few hundred thousand dollars, never revealing your po

• Become the greatest thief of all time, specializing in art and precious gems,

• Use your knowledge of science and chemistry to produce web fluid, and become a superhero

Votes: 11 9.0%
  • osu sucks

Votes: 10 8.2%

• Total voters

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
Boxer for sure. I'd also be cocky as fukk like Floyd so I can get filthy rich. But I would get hit every once in a while to keep the audience on the edge of their seats then pull out the KO in the last seconds. Have everybody and they mama copping that PPV :wow:

Also that has the least risk of injury and death.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
then if you were like a free safety youd just be in cover 1 all game snaging ints all game lol
:deadwolverine: breh you would be THE GOAT safety of all time, side to side interceptions every drive...

Oh shyt i just realized as a linebacker your spider sense would read the offense flawlessly...and your hits when you sense pass and blitz :merchant:

As qb you would have games of 76-76, 750 yrds, 16 tds, no picks :heh:

Imagine yourself recieving punts and kickoffs

Spiderman would be the the only MVP, OPOY AND DPOY, only successful two way player :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Boxer for sure. I'd also be cocky as fukk like Floyd so I can get filthy rich. But I would get hit every once in a while to keep the audience on the edge of their seats then pull out the KO in the last seconds. Have everybody and they mama copping that PPV :wow:

Also that has the least risk of injury and death.
Yeah the gap between a spider power enhanced boxer and "the field" would be insane, and also fairly indetectable

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
:deadwolverine: breh you would be THE GOAT safety of all time, side to side interceptions every drive...

Oh shyt i just realized as a linebacker your spider sense would read the offense flawlessly...and your hits when you sense pass and blitz :merchant:

As qb you would have games of 76-76, 750 yrds, 16 tds, no picks :heh:

Imagine yourself recieving punts and kickoffs

Spiderman would be the the only MVP, OPOY AND DPOY, only successful two way player :blessed:

i thought about being a qb....... if you threw the ball youd have to rely on the wr catching it and not tipping it to a db and it becoming an int

then a lb i feel like you could just get schemed out the play
gotta play like im just better than everyone and not give away my super powers
:laff::laff::laff: defense would be on the filed all day if you did kick return and punt return, offense sitting on the bench like :gucci::francis:

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
I wouldn’t be able to hide it if I was a baseball player or some shyt. First time I climbed the green monster to rob a homerun I’d have to just go be a superhero and there goes my money :sadcam:

I picked boxing. Fight a few times a year, make millions and live like a king.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I would use to amass fortune for my great grandkids. The self glorification isn't necessary and means nothing to me. Being brilliant is life's joy. That and exotic women of course.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
I went from Usopp to All Might in my life, so that should be enough for me...but if this happened...

I would see what the ceiling of my powers were; from lifting, to reflexes, and I'd make sure they were all on the highest level at all times.

I'm no good guy, nor villain, but evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary, the definitions blurred. If I'm to chose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. Villains wouldn't last one minute in my world. There is no judge, jury, but there will be an executioner, that's what I'd be, that's what my city deserves.