You're on a first class flight and Zimmerman is sitting next to you...

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
What you gonna do next??:dwillhuh:
Nothing. He's got nothing to do with me. Beyond that Zimmerman is a monster our society created. Tells people to be suspicious of blacks and now laws tell you if someone strikes fear in you shoot them and kill them.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Yall wouldn't do shyt because yall can't afford a first class ticket.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
nas-o.gif

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hit him with the Big Boss, 'Zero' speech and replace the words zero with zimmerman

I'd scare the shyt out of him into thinking he's sitting next to a crazy person. I'd also ask him if he's into Pokemon cards :manny:

Either way I'd leave him sleeping with the light on that night.

Last edited by a moderator:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I would start googling what I could possibly be charged with if I beat his ass on the plane. I imagine it would be pretty harsh, so id probably just cuss him out and tell him what an evil, low life, racist piece of shyt he is.

Sorry brehs, I'd like to day I'd fukk him up no questions asked, but a nikka got a future :whew:

Daps
Reppin
My Set
i'd shoot that nikka, punch myself in the face afterwards, and then get my buddy help me clear shyt up with the cops later on...awww fukk he said on a plane....SCREAM BOMB then start beating the shyt out of him.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
Quietly ask to be moved. No use in making a scene. I would plot to do something terrible to him for the entire trip, and after we land, make an attempt to execute my plan.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Let sall keep it 100. Nyggaz wouldn't do shyt and ain't gonna do shyt to Zimmerman. I've seen all these threats posted about what nyggaz are gonna do on all these social meda sites. Nyggaz postin pics holdin choppaz and shyt talkin bout "I'm finna spray Zimmerman" and all kinda ducktales.

Nyggaz ain't about to do shyt to GZ. Dude is gonna roam free for life and nyggaz will go baack to doin what they were doin before the trial. Nyggaz ain't gonna ride or Trayvon. But watch nyggaz in Florida continue to smoke eachother.

Y'all don't hear me tho :whew: