You're on a first class flight and Zimmerman is sitting next to you...

Daps
Man, I'd spend 5 hours in bed satisfying Halle Berry, Beyonce and Kim Kardashian at the same time, then I'd leave them tired and sleeping in my bed, then put on some fresh clothes and leave my mansion in my two million dollar car so I could pick up J-Lo and Alyssa Milano so they could join us in our next session.....

....what's that? Oh, sorry.......thought this was the official ducktales thread :pachaha:

TillWeDie

All Star
Daps
probably ask him if he apologized to Trayvon's famiily yet because they deserve it and they probably won't go a day for the rest of their lives without thinking about what he did

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
american-me-stabbing-o.gif

This and laugh when he say...

tumblr_lemfj7JY481qa9yvvo1_400.gif

TillWeDie

All Star
Daps
one could always follow him as he exits the plane and the airport from afar and then do whatever else needs to be done :demonic:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
what was that Schwarzenegger movie in the 80's where he was sitting next to that dude on a plane and then just politely reached over and snapped his neck in two?

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
I'd give him a false sense if comfort by telling him that I believed his story and was on his side.....then as we exit the plane and enter the terminal I would put him on blast to all the black people and watch him haul azz outta there..

Quiet

Bro
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I would do nothing on the plane. Once he got off I would follow him until he reached his destination. At that point I would stay at a legal distance right in front of where he was and while I waited for him to come out I would take to social media to let people know where he's at. When someone arrived I would give them my plan and if they follow it we could hopefully have a black person following George Zimmerman every minute of every day for the rest of his life.

If we learned one thing in that trial is that it is not against the law to follow someone.