You're not a real man if you need coffee in the morning

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I drink that shyt and feel absolutely no change to my mind or body. I don't need that shyt. They don't even ask me if I want coffee anymore. I always decline.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
1c1bf03b8f11fb95b974fb5cbd3077b4.jpg

Look at the melancholy in her eyes. Probably making that cup of coffee for her weak husband :scust:

Look closer and you see a slight smirk. She's thinking about Theodore who lives down the way that comes over when her husband leaves the house :youngsabo:

Theodore doesn't drink coffee

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Look at the melancholy in her eyes. Probably making that cup of coffee for her weak husband :scust:

Look closer and you see a slight smirk. She's thinking about Theodore who lives down the way that comes over when her husband leaves the house :youngsabo:

Theodore doesn't drink coffee
:laff::laff:......

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
Exaclty....shyt is hilarious up here in Seattle when I tell these motherfukkers I don't drink that shyt....

Live by Starbucks headquarters and not drink coffee, "brehs"...

:laugh: Dude, don't pay these cats no mind man......... Most dudes on this forum haven't accomplished enough\anything to warrant a cup of coffee

Stiff but true.

This one is pretty self explanatory. You can't call yourself a man and "need" coffee.

Any dude who always goes to starbucks is getting cheated on by his woman. I guarantee it.

I've never had a cup of coffee in my life and im gonna keep it that way.

If you wanna shyt on white people, just do that.

ha, a nikka who goes to Starbucks ain't a nikka, I'll give you that but you act like coffee didn't exist before Starbucks, though.

:ohlawd:Going to the store and mixing Pumpkin Spice flavoring with French Vanilla cappuccino.

:banderas:Cappuccino powder and liquored coffee.