You're in a steel cage match who is your opponent: grizzly bear or a silver back gorilla?

Who would you take on

• Bear

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Gorilla

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Pray to Allah

Votes: 14 43.8%

• Total voters

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
It's too many minuses to both of these.

Gorillas are intelligent they have strong ass arms that has a reach that could pick you up and slam you plus if you are in a cage it could easily climb it after you. But you might could attempt to calm it down by doing something dumb like singing or humming and it could be attracted to a nice sound. That's what they would do in a movie:lolbron:

Now with a bear they can't climb as good as a gorilla....I'm assuming. They aren't smart so they wouldn't even understand an attempt to calm it down. They move fast too. The only thing you could really do is attempt to climb out.:mjlol:

Basically your:dead: Either way

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bears are p*ssy.
gif-9.gif

:beli:

I'd be on some
fQyS0_medium.gif
shyt and go for the knock out.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Now with a bear they can't climb as good as a gorilla....I'm assuming. They aren't smart so they wouldn't even understand an attempt to calm it down. They move fast too. The only thing you could really do is attempt to climb out.:mjlol:

You ain't making it out that cage :rip:

Fart Knocker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly->NYC->Philly
"Gucci Mane will leave that ass in intensive care.
Matter fact, if you see me fight a grizzly bear,
I suggest you go and help the fukking grizzly bear." -Guwop

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"Gucci Mane will leave that ass in intensive care.
Matter fact, if you see me fight a grizzly bear,
I suggest you go and help the fukking grizzly bear." -Guwop
:wow:

I'm food either way, but I'm taking bear.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
It's too many minuses to both of these.

Gorillas are intelligent they have strong ass arms that has a reach that could pick you up and slam you plus if you are in a cage it could easily climb it after you. But you might could attempt to calm it down by doing something dumb like singing or humming and it could be attracted to a nice sound. That's what they would do in a movie:lolbron:

You got this all fukked up. A grizzly bear is a much better climber than a gorilla. Male gorillas rarely even climb trees, and only do it if they are hungry and there is fruit in a tree. The gorilla is only going to attack you because it feels threatened, if it stops feeling threatened by you then it wont give two shyts about what you are doing. The bear wants to eat you, so he coming for that ass no matter what you do.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
You got this all fukked up. A grizzly bear is a much better climber than a gorilla. Male gorillas rarely even climb trees, and only do it if they are hungry and there is fruit in a tree. The gorilla is only going to attack you because it feels threatened, if it stops feeling threatened by you then it wont give two shyts about what you are doing. The bear wants to eat you, so he coming for that ass no matter what you do.
A gorilla is still an excellent climber

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
A gorilla is still an excellent climber

No they arent. A spider monkey is an excellent climber. A gorilla can simply get up a tree if need be and like i said its rare that a silverback will climb a tree. A human is more capable of climbing than a silverback due to how heavy it is.