You're in a steel cage match who is your opponent: grizzly bear or a silver back gorilla?

Who would you take on

• Bear

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Gorilla

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Pray to Allah

Votes: 14 43.8%

• Total voters

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
:lupe:

which one did you pick?

Honestly, I would choose the gun that was pointed at their heads when they were asked that asinine ass question.

They had another part getting your teeth pulled out or getting held under water for 4 minutes...

:why:

I don't even know what kept me watching that low-brow Saw imitator.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
BOTH RUN FASTER THAN US BUT BEARS RUN TWICE AS FAST AND CAN HOLD THAT SPEED FOR MILES. GORILLAS RUN A LITTLE BIT FASTER THAN US BUT DON'T HAVE THE ENDURANCE.
What does endurance matter when you're in a cage? Where are you running?

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Honestly, I would choose the gun that was pointed at their heads when they were asked that asinine ass question.

They had another part getting your teeth pulled out or getting held under water for 4 minutes...

:why:

I don't even know what kept me watching that low-brow Saw imitator.

I saw that same damn movie like a month ago. It's like you couldn't help, but keep watching because you wanted to see how stupid and extreme it would have eventually gotten.

That one dude that kept getting the slave beating with that stick tho. :snoop:

and the water barrel choice was for 2 minutes, it's just that the one chick played her card and it was for 4 minutes instead of the regular 2 minutes that they had to do. :bryan:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'll take the grizzly.

10 ft tall
6 inch claws
Strong incredibly strong
Natural grappler with good bjj
Can take 357 magnum bullets and still maul you. Grizzly wins.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
CIRCLES nikka CIRCLES. A BEARS CAN COVER THE DISTANCE FROM THE MIDDLE TO THE EDGE IN A SINGLE HOP. YOU CANT OUT MOVE THAT.

You can't because your a stuffed animal, you're legs don't have the necessary muscle fibers to out maneuver a bear. Me on the other hand, I can do about 30 pushups straight without taking a break. I can also bench 100 bounds, which is pretty remarkable in it's own right :whoo:

If a bear were to hop towards me I'd parry his attack then slip behind him for the rear naked choke hold. Here's a sketch of how it'd play out:

bear_hug_by_viking_heart-d7al3fx.jpg

I wouldn't be wearing any draws though, wouldn't want the extra 2 ounces weighing me down :shaq:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If both animals are aggressive, you're screwed either way. It all comes down to whether or not you want a quick death(bear) or a painful one(gorilla).

and did someone say that a bear is more likely to climb the cage as opposed to a gorilla? :mjlol: You're talking about an animal with 4 hands that can climb trees with ease. You're not safe anywhere in that cage if it wants you dead.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
gorrillas eat plants i think...i think the bear would b more ruthless and claw the gorilla

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Breh, you can just run in circles, what kinda question is that :dahell:

Everyone knows gorilla's don't have very good lateral movement. I'm 95% sure you can rope-a-dope a gorilla to 3 count pin

CIRCLES nikka CIRCLES. A BEARS CAN COVER THE DISTANCE FROM THE MIDDLE TO THE EDGE IN A SINGLE HOP. YOU CANT OUT MOVE THAT.

:dead:

You wanna run in circles till it gets tired

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: I think he meant YOU are in the cage with a gorilla or a bear. Not gorilla vs bear