You're in a steel cage match who is your opponent: grizzly bear or a silver back gorilla?

Who would you take on

• Bear

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Gorilla

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Pray to Allah

Votes: 14 43.8%

• Total voters

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a better chance of you getting a gorilla in an armbar and making it tap. :troll:

Edit: Fedor has actually submitted a bear by armbar :ohhh: I need to re-evaluate this.

Fedor_and_bear.jpg

:pachaha: how the fukk do you submit a bear? you better not try to tell me the bear tapped out

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
The bear is going to be more aggressive since you are food for him, also the bear is more likely to climb that cage than the gorilla. Ill take on the gorilla and then climb the cage soon as the match start.

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
The fukk is with these comparisons lol....

Reminds me of this dumb ass horror movie I watched the other day called "would you rather"

People had to choose between stabbing their self in the eye or getting electrocuted.

Last edited:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
:mjlol: at me suggesting this match up in the Great White/Bengal Tiger thread and nikkas actually making this into a thread.

Man if we don't at least have some sort of weapon we fukked regardless. This shyt's in a steel cage brehs. Only 1 thing is leaving that bytch alive.

A gorilla would prolly KO you in one punch. You'd be out cold while he does the jungle version of the C-walk on your body until you die. That grizzly is going to be swiping at you with big ass claws and biting you and shyt. nikka gon be getting swung around like that black guy in the movie The Edge.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
:stopitslime:

You ain't outrunning this breh, plus you in a cage anyway :ufdup:

BOTH RUN FASTER THAN US BUT BEARS RUN TWICE AS FAST AND CAN HOLD THAT SPEED FOR MILES. GORILLAS RUN A LITTLE BIT FASTER THAN US BUT DON'T HAVE THE ENDURANCE.