You're a chump if you use condoms

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
I don't know who needs to hear this, especially nowadays with everyone stuck at home...

But anyone buying and using condoms is a mental deficient. Pull out is 85% effective. Eighty five percent. That's a B+, I remember being in school and being more than happy to earn that score. That little tiny risk of 15% is nothing compared to 1000% increase in pleasure from going raw.

Obviously, on the topic of STDs, If you're having relations with a slore with STDs then that's a you problem. It's one thing for a woman to have an STD, and it's another thing for you to attract them and them to believe they can successfully lie to you about not having one. Your screening process for quality women is busted. STD rates are exaggerated anyways by puritan authorities in order to discourage promiscuity.

I haven't used a condom in 2-3 years and I still have no kids and no diseases. Women like raw more too.

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
I know this is a joke thread, but just want to throw this out there.

Skyn Elite, you can still feel a lot, I forget I have it on sometimes

They can be tight but they also come in a larger size, both the regular and large sizes can be found in stores, I got mine at Target

Asian chick cashier made eye contact with me when she rang the condoms up
:francis: I still be embarrassed buying them shyts for some reason