Your worse video game purchase decision?

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
here lately fallout 76. dragons crown on Vita, dragon age Inquisition...

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
51Jl1u8wRVL._SY445_.jpg

:scust:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
the fukking atari jaguar. usually i fact check shyt so i dont run into shyt, but i heard aliens vs predator was coming out for it so i jumped at it. every fukking thing released for it was shyt and when avp finally came out it wasnt the arcade game but a first person game. i wanted to cry straight up. and even worse a friend wanted to trade me his 3do for it. i should have taken him up on it.

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
COD
don't ask me which version.
i forgot that i hate FPS with a passion and my little sister talked me into the purchase
i by now own 3 different CODs and have not played any

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Dragon Age

Doom (my homie asked me too... trash)

Any new tomb raider (some be free but I did pay for one and my homie bought the most recent one... probably won't play)

Battlefront 2

Any Forza game (got a lot of them free too but I'm just not into racers)

Arc (no squad to ever play)

Thats about it off the top of my head. I got like 200 games when I combine the game sharing with homies, free games with Gold, backwards compatible games, etc., and I definitely haven't played them all.

So a lot of shyt I don't play but they're not my games anyway. Doom was by far the most disappointing mainly because I didn't even want to buy that shyt.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I got Pokemon Stadium 2 for Christmas but it didn’t end up working so I took it back and got Scooby Doo instead :snoop:

Also Sonic 06:leostare::leostare::leostare::leostare:
I didn’t know anything about it and expected it to be like Sonic Adventure on steroids :gladbron:and that shyt was horrible :to:glitches and shytty controls , not to mention the camera was trash , I literally got a headache every time I played
Went to best buy with the intention to buy Sonic shuffle, let my younger brother talk me into buying scooby doo instead as well.:snoop:

Last edited: