Your worse video game purchase decision?

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Conflict_Vietnam-DVD-PS2.jpg

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Same. The interrogation and evidence collecting stuff was cool but everything else was a giant meh. Game also had ZERO replay value for me.

Other games I a regret getting full price this gen was Mafia 2 and Vanquish. Those might have been piff to many of the coli brehs here but they weren't as good as I thought they would be.
I think L.A Noire has some replay value, If you go without playing it for awhile you can find new ways to interrogate and ask better questions and find clues. I got it for dirt cheap so I feel I got my moneys worth. The game that really has zero replay value is The Sopranos video game, that has to be the shortest game I've ever played. It was fun but waaaay too short.

1328668.jpg

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably this bullshyt..

JQJG4oR.jpg

In the arcade you could switch characters in and out like on marvel, but on the psx version you couldn't unless you put in some stupid code and then you and 2nd player had to pick the same characters. nikka I was :mad: :fire:. I mean one of the main reasons I bought it was because you could switch characters. fukk capcom for fukking the console version up.

TheyCallMeAzul

All Star
Daps
I don't know if y'all remember or even know of the game by the name of NFL Tour. Here's the cover:

256px-Nfltour.jpg

Basically, it was made by EA, but it was an arcade-type football game. Felt like a good chance to get away from the disappointing Madden releases at the time. Plus it was by the BIG studios, so I'm thinking it would be like the next-gen version of NFL Street, which we hadn't had on this generation of systems to that point (and, unfortunately, still haven't). Plus, it was only $40 so I'm like "why not?" :manny:

When I tell you this game is the worst piece of shyt I've ever played, I'm not exaggerating by any means. I wanted to fade EA. I feel like they were all looking down on me like :umad:. I almost sold the game to one of my friends, but I valued our friendship too much. That motherfukker had a nice trip down the shredder. The fact that the game only cost $40 & it's still the worst game I've ever bought should let you know how bad it is. It had Shawne Merriman on the cover & all the Chargers ever did was disappoint. I should've known brehs, I should've known

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
I think L.A Noire has some replay value, If you go without playing it for awhile you can find new ways to interrogate and ask better questions and find clues. I got it for dirt cheap so I feel I got my moneys worth. The game that really has zero replay value is The Sopranos video game, that has to be the shortest game I've ever played. It was fun but waaaay too short.

1328668.jpg

:russ: Tony's giving you the :comeon: face on the cover, even he knows it's ass

TheyCallMeAzul

All Star
Daps
Cart World Series (PS1)
Quake (Dreamcast)

I would not say these games were bad. I usually buy sure fire games. But a series that broke my heart is Madden current gen.
I feel like 13 was a step in the right direction. They finally made progress as the guard changed

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
I got Pokemon Stadium 2 for Christmas but it didn’t end up working so I took it back and got Scooby Doo instead :snoop:

Also Sonic 06:leostare::leostare::leostare::leostare:
I didn’t know anything about it and expected it to be like Sonic Adventure on steroids :gladbron:and that shyt was horrible :to:glitches and shytty controls , not to mention the camera was trash , I literally got a headache every time I played