Your worse video game purchase decision?

tgu

Pro
Daps
I researched most of my games before buying so I never bought something that was awful. I almost got caught slipping as a kid cuz I wanted superman 64. Went to the store with my mom ready to get it, but luckily they didn't have it in stock. Them i heard how terrible it was and realized i dodged a bullet :blessed:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Are we talking about the same Scooby doo game :whoo:
I made it to the tiki level , I think that shyt had no saves so once you died it was back to the first level:to:
Yeah. The first level where the Knight chases you around the museum

Not gonna lie, the Knight had me shook. :whoa:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
It was about to be Madden 19 until I realized I had a return window.

But I’d probably say NBA 2K18. Paid full price for that shyt and played it less than a week.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
whats that game that you were like some neanderthal and shyt? I hated that fukking game

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
whats that game that you were like some neanderthal and shyt? I hated that fukking game
220px-Far_Cry_Primal_cover_art.jpg

Prolly this.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Off topic but I would love to see this game re-created for the PS3

221848-narc.jpg

Youngins won't remember this shyt but it's a classic.
Dap + fukking REP!!!!!!

The NES version was good... BUT THE MATURE RATED ARCADE VERSION...nikka!!!

It's my love of this game that has me considering purchasing a PS4 to get this...

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
220px-Far_Cry_Primal_cover_art.jpg

Prolly this.

I bought this the same time I bought Dragon Age Inquisition...

I planned to play DAI for a little bit to make sure it worked...cause that is what you have to do with PC games...then I was going to play this because I knew it would be shorter than DAI...

DAI was so good I ended up playing it for like...3 months straight or something...

Then randomly I looked on steam and far cry primal was like 40% off and I literally hadn't even started the game yet :francis:

Last Far Cry game I purchased full price...won't even consider the series unless it is half off now...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I don't think I brought any game I outright disliked...:patrice:

The only thing I can think of was that damned Dragon's Age Inquisition... fukking EA....:pacspit: shyt was garbage...

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I bought this the same time I bought Dragon Age Inquisition...

I planned to play DAI for a little bit to make sure it worked...cause that is what you have to do with PC games...then I was going to play this because I knew it would be shorter than DAI...

DAI was so good I ended up playing it for like...3 months straight or something...

Then randomly I looked on steam and far cry primal was like 40% off and I literally hadn't even started the game yet :francis:

Last Far Cry game I purchased full price...won't even consider the series unless it is half off now...

I've it someplace in my physical copy backlog but ain't turned it on as yet. Farcry games look a dime a dozen to me since they yearly releases with edgy looking covers that hardly live up to the in game hype so I don't even feel compelled to buy 'em fresh.

They tried something different with this one but they prolly just provided a middling experience with game mechanics that seemed more a chore to play. Will reserve judgement until I actually boot it up though.