Your Video Game Console ownership timeline?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
What consoles have you owned over your lifetime and in what order?

1. Nintendo (NES)
  2. Sega Genesis
  3. Super Nintendo
  4. Nintendo 64
  5. Playstation (PSX)
  6. Sega Dreamcast
  7. Playstation 2
  8. Xbox
  9. Nintendo GameCube
  10. Nintendo Wii
  11. Xbox 360
  12. Playstation 3
  13. Playstation 4
  14. Playstation 4 Pro
  15. Nintendo Switch
  16. Playstation 5
I’m not really sure where my handhelds fall in that timeline so I’ll make a separate list for them

1. Gameboy Color
  2. Gameboy Pocket
  3. Gameboy Advanced
  4. Nintendo DS
  5. PSP

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Super Nintendo
N64
PS1
GameBoy Color
GameBoy Advance
PS2
Gamecube
Xbox
Xbox 360
PS3
PS4
Xbox One
Nintendo 3DS
Nintendo Switch
Google Stadia
Xbox Series X

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Playstation
N64
PS2
XBOX
One
One X
Series X

Once I experienced XBOX there was no turning back. As for handhelds

Gameboy mini (black& white :flabbynsick:)
Gameboy Color Pikachu Edition (GOAT)
Advance
SP
PSP (modded mine, shyt was unbelievable to me in 2007 wtf like a dream come true. First time I ever experienced a console-like experience mobile)

Been contemplating buying a switch for the past two years, but I can't justify buying the shyt knowing damn well I only wanna play Pokemon. Gotta wait for switch emulation to eat

EDIT almost forgot I got a hand-me-down Sega Genesis in like 98/99, don't really count it tho cause I was still eating good between my PlayStation and N64 so I hardly played it

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Atari (my older brother’s
Intellevision (my older brother’s)
Nintendo
Gameboy
SNES
Genesis
Game Gear
SEGA CD
32X
N64
Playstation
Dreamcast
PS2
GameCube
Gameboy Advance
Nintendo DS
Nintendo Wii
Xbox 360
PS3
3DS
PS4
WiiU
XBox One
Switch
Xbox Series S
PS5

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
NES(older bros)
Genesis(shared)
SNES(shared)
Sega CD/Saturn(Had these for a short time)
PS1(shared)
N64
Dreamcast
PS2
PS3
Wii
PS4
PS5
PC
Switch

Last edited:

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Super Nintendo: Only remember playing Duck Hunter.

Sega Saturn: Only remember playing some Sonic games.

PlayStation: Got it in '99 so it was probably the SCPH-900x (played the fukk out the demo that came with it, which had Metal Gear Solid, Spyro, MediEval, etc.)

PS2: Got it for Christmas of 2001. I took the PS2 to college with me and my brother got himself the PS2 Slim.

XBOX: Got it for Christmas of 2002 or '03. Didn't ask for it, didn't want it, barely played it. My brother and I would play some Desert Storm FPS that was aight. Best part was being able to play your music in the actual game. We also had Nightfire. Played the hell outta Nightfire. That was the shyt. I mainly used it to watch DVD's.

Wii: Got it when it launched. Had to wait in line at Walmart. Only got it to sell it. One of my college roommates had one tho and we would play Smash Brawl all the time. I got Goldeneye 007 and played on his system. I never got to play the original and I liked the Daniel Craig movies and James Bond games. Goldeneye was great. Got the remaster for PS3 later.

PS3: Got the Metal Gear Solid 4 bundle in 2008, the fat version, so I could play PS1, PS2 and PS3 games. shyt would later die on me with my PS2 Scarface game still in that bytch :dead:

PSP 3000: This was the Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker bundle. The PSP was green. I got this in 2010. My best friend brought it to me on his way to work at halftime of game 7 of the Finals, when the C's had a 13 point lead. I blame this mothafukka for the C's losing that game. I told my boy not bring anything to me during the Finals last month...and...it still ain't matter :francis:

PS3 Slim: Got this in 2014 and still have it. My Dualshock 3's are dead tho. I gotta get a new one. They got the pressure sensitive buttons. Can't really play the Metal Gear Solid games without those pressure sensitive buttons.

PS4 Arkham Knight Edition: Got it when it in 2015. shyt was silver with the Batman silhouette. It was dope. Best looking console I had.

133409-games-news-sony-unveils-batman-arkham-knight-limited-edition-ps4-and-more-image1-HxuKioe4rf.jpg

I sold it when I got my PS5. Now I wish that I hadn't cuz it was so beautiful :mjcry:

PS5: Got it in December 2020. It's the 1015-A model with the Delta fan. I've gotten almost 30 of them. The Delta fan is the best to me, which is why I kept it. The revision, which I've gotten a bunch of, has a smaller heatsink. Needless to say I've sold all the others and kept one each for me, my brother and best friend. :ehh: