Your Video Game Console ownership timeline?

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Can I count consoles owned by family? example, the SNES was my sisters, PS1 stepbrothers, but I obviously played them in the household.

in order

Atari 2600
NES
SNES
Genesis (moms boyfriend took it after they broke up :mjcry: )
PS1
Gameboy Color
PS2
Gameboy Advance SP
XBOX
Nintendo DS
Gamecube
Xbox 360
PS3
3DS
PS4
Switch
Xbone
Series X
PS5

Daps
Reppin
NULL
SNES
PS1
Gamecube
Wii
PS2 (to catch up on what I missed)
N64 (to catch up on what I missed)

Never bought a current gen system again afterwards. :flabbynsick:

Hostile

All Star
Daps
SNES
PS1
Gamecube
Wii
PS2 (to catch up on what I missed)
N64 (to catch up on what I missed)

Never bought a current gen system again afterwards. :flabbynsick:
I'm afraid I'm reaching Larry Holmes status as well. I can't bring myself to play anything anymore. It feels like too much work. It's either that or TLOU2 really fukked me up.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm afraid I'm reaching Larry Holmes status as well. I can't bring myself to play anything anymore. It feels like too much work. It's either that or TLOU2 really fukked me up.

I think it has to be games you really want to play because we have less free time now that we're older... :francis: more responsibilities too

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
1. PS1
2. Gameboy Color
3. N64
4. Dreamcast
5. PS2
6. Xbox
7. Gamecube
8. Gameboy Advance
9. Game Boy Advance SP
10. Xbox 360
11. PSP
12. PS3
13. Xbox One
14. PC (not a console but...)
15. PS4 Pro
16. PS5

Last edited:

MurderToCassette

Sa Da Tay
Daps
Reppin
I am comfortable and I love you
NES - Hand me down from my big cousin with 2 copies of all kinds of shyt from Mario 3 to Ninja Turtles :wow:

Skipped the 16 bit era cause fam was broke, played with other fam members SNES tho. I loved SF2 so much brehs :mjcry:

PSX - Getting my own new console was everything. Mad hours playing Crash, Tony Hawk, and Bloody Roar, PS had every genre on lock :blessed:

Gameboy Color - Asked for this for my birthday on the strength of Pokemon alone, played the OG Marioland joint too :ehh:

N64 - Console was mid in retrospect. DK Racing, Smash Bros, Star Fox 64, Zelda, and a few other fire games, but overall the PS library shyts on it
PS2 - Had to wait a while after it dropped to get one, but it was worth it. NBA 2K2 and MGS2 were my shyt :myman:

GBA - Copped for Pokemon again, loved all the SNES ports like DKC as well.

Xbox - I was one of the only people in my friend group to get an Xbox and I loved it. All the Sega shyt on there was piff. JSRF is still my GOAT

PSP - Bought this off a friend for cheap, used it mostly as a media player and played Tactics on it from time to time. That UMD and memory card format were trash though

PS3 - Bought a broken fat PS3 from a friend, fixed it a couple times and it kept breaking so I just bought a slim. Dope ass system, salute to the games that held us down in the first year dropped (Killzone/Resistance/Oblivion) and there was nothing else to play :dead:and of course GOAtjima for MGS4

PS4 - To be honest I fell off from gaming around this time cause I was heavy into making music. I ended up not using my PS4 at all and giving it to my sister when the Pro came out.

PS4 Pro - I copped this shyt and still didn't use it besides for running 2K cause I was still spending my time making music :beli:

Switch - Nintendo won me back with the idea of a handheld you could dock to your TV. The first party games:wow:

3DSXL - Bought for Samus Returns and what looked like a dope catalog of games for the console. Then I remembered that I hate handhelds :francis:

PS5 - Haven't played PS5 that heavy but I got a back catalog I gotta get through and it's almost tradition to have one in my home at this point

Series X - Microsoft won me back this gen with gamepass, plus dev mode :ohlawd:

If were talking consoles that we doubled back to, I copped both Saturn and Dreamcast as an adult cause Saturn was dead by the time I got my PS and I foolishly chose N64 over a Dreamcast. :snoop:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
we have money for games we didn't as kids, but not the amount of time to play as kids. life's cruel:wow:

Yeah it sucks...Could have stayed up all night playing games on the weekend as a kid now im so tired i play and take a nap getting tired...:bryan: