YOUR Top 3 episodes of BATMAN: TAS

Daps
Reppin
NYC
show was too good, gotta do 5 :wow:

5. the man who killed batman

just a great concept all around, great story, classic joker moment, great ending

4. double talk

ventriloquist/scarface was one of the most terrifying villains on the show and this was easily the best episode he was in. love seeing batman showing compassion for these crazies even as they try to kill him. "he's the puppet... not you" :wow:

3. almost got em

no explanation needed, classic. basically 4 episodes in 1... just all around amazing stuff. great character interaction, great ending too.

2. beware the grey ghost

adam west da gawd back fighting alongside batman. episode works on so many levels. had such a "meta" feel to it. such a heartwarming story too. very touching.

1. perchance to dream

no contest here, the GOAT episode. if you haven't seen it, watch it now. the ultimate descent into batman's mind, the ultimate "what if" story, the ultimate showdown, the ultimate ending, the ultimate episode... period.

Last edited:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Joker's Favor
Second Chance
Blind as a Bat

The best two parter in my opinion is Heart of Steel and His Silicon Soul

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
show was too good, gotta do 5 :wow:

1. perchance to dream

no contest here, the GOAT episode. if you haven't seen it, watch it now. the ultimate descent into batman's mind, the ultimate "what if" story, the ultimate showdown, the ultimate ending, the ultimate episode... period.

re-watching this episode, I can't help but wonder if Nolan came across it while working on the Batman movies and ended up having it influence Inception

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
I think we all can agree that the WOAT episode was I got a batman in my basement :pachaha:
was thinking about this show the other day and this was the episode that was randomly on tv
had me like
IgMyx.gif

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
clayface episodes were sad, especially that last one where he falls into the water and dies. wasn't he looking for some sort of cure to his condition? i remember when i was younger i experienced some real moments of sadness after watching that episode :to:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Along with some of the other ones mentioned..."The Cape and Cowl Conspiracy" is up there for me.

Cape_and_Cowl_Twist.jpg

At the end buddy was like :wtf: :noah: :ohhh: :mindblown: :merchant:

Those fukking eyes :russ:

freeze and clayface were both tragic characters throughout the series run clayface slowly lost his humanity as matt hagen, freeze went through the same ordeal untill he was just a robotic walking head

This show did amazing work with some goofy/low-level characters

Clayface
Mr. Freeze
Baby Doll
Ventriloquist

Daps
Reppin
NYC
btw why can't they just bring this show back???

whatever batman cartoon they come up with next is never gonna compare anyway.

why not just bring everyone back and make new episodes? post justice league continuity?