R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
It's really hard to consider

Heart of Ice is DEFINITELY one of them

So much great shyt with Two Face, Scarecrow, Harley and Ivy, Robin's Reckoning, the episode when Batgirl got hit with Scarecrow's gas and her worst fears came to pass, The Grey Ghost, Bane's intro, fukking Red Claw and her almost having Catwoman DEAD to rights:laugh:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Feet of clay
Robins Reckoning
The grey ghost

what was that one where bruce hit his head and got sold into slavery?

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I remember when the BTAS vs X-men beef was in full force. nikkas actually thought it was a wrap for Timm da gawd :heh:

R=G, I'm mad as fukk we ain't seen Red Claw again. I thought for SURE she'd be touched on again, even as some opening scene in Justice League or something. Even the Creeper got a JLU cameo :laugh:

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
General consensus is that this is GOAT :megalawd:

If you dont know the episode names because youre not a nerd, just describe em

3. The mr freeze episodes...i legit felt bad for that dude :to:
2. Clayface debut episodes
1. The 2 part with Keiodiken and the touch of death :damn:
Ill tell you waht the GOAT episode is Edward.

The one where batgirl dies and Jim Gordons like "I'VE HAD ENOUGH" and goes at BRUCE WAYNE. He sends the whole force.

My nikka Alfred, taking that L for the bat family in that episode :to:

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
my favorite one is the one where joker setup bombs all around some city or carnival some shyt and he narrates the whole shyt like a gameshow host while batman and em hunting them shyts down

mark hamill as joker >>> chief heath and jack nicholson

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Batman had the GOAT facial expressions on this show. Too bad we don't have gifs.

What about that ep where he wears a blindfold and escapes the house of traps with that one chick.

I don't remember the correct quotes, but it went something like this:

Female: How did you know the layout of the house? :gladbron:

Bats: I didn't. I just listened to the environment. :birdman:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
my favorite one is the one where joker setup bombs all around some city or carnival some shyt and he narrates the whole shyt like a gameshow host while batman and em hunting them shyts down

mark hamill as joker >>> chief heath and jack nicholson

Wasn't that from the Justice League cartoon?

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
The Demon's Quest
Bane
Joker's Wild

I forgot I bought this boxset back in 2006. :damn: T/S just made me realize I still had it. :smugtj:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Over the Edge - when I first saw this ep, I was like :ohmy:...despite knowing it had to be either a dream or scenario...still though...shyt was crazy.

Perchance to Dream - The whole surreal dream was :leostare:...there was a happy ass Bruce parents and all...yet a Batman still watching over Gotham...knowing that it wasn't him who was watching over Gotham

Trial - liked the idea of putting Bats on trial...and the villains admitting regardless of a Batman, they would've most likely become who they were

is that the scare crow one? I dont remember the name of the ep, but scarecrow basically gave batman his dream life and the only reason he knew it was a dream was because he couldn't read. (cuz apparently in dreams you cant read). as a youngin that joint def had me like :ohhh: