YOUR Top 3 episodes of BATMAN: TAS

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
How I forget Demon's Quest, Appointment in Crime Alley, and Robin's Reckoning part 2 :snoop:

HIS SILICON SOUL :damn:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
never fear- batman walking into the lake with the crocodiles with the :birdman: face...killing them....then walking out with the :birdman: face is the goat batman TAS moment. Batman not afraid of anything.BATMAN my nikka.:wow: think about that for a second.
the demons head- batman hitting ra's al ghul with :ufdup: at the end had me like :smugfavre:
bane- when he cranked that venom switch and damn near doubled in size i was like :krs:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Another slept on episode was when he went to Japan and had to fight that ninja that killed his master. That ninja made batman look Larry Holmes status most of the ep. Can't remember the name of the ep though.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
The Clayface debut (crazy because I never had much interest in the character but that first time with him was ill).

The episode that showed Harley as a therapist for Joker before he got her.

The episode with the villains all playing cards and talking about big plots that
batman interfered with.

Almost Got 'Im

Yea classic episode

Killer Croc 'I threw a rock at him' :youngsabo:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Over the Edge - when I first saw this ep, I was like :ohmy:...despite knowing it had to be either a dream or scenario...still though...shyt was crazy.

Perchance to Dream - The whole surreal dream was :leostare:...there was a happy ass Bruce parents and all...yet a Batman still watching over Gotham...knowing that it wasn't him who was watching over Gotham

Trial - liked the idea of putting Bats on trial...and the villains admitting regardless of a Batman, they would've most likely become who they were

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps

The individual volumes go on sale at Amazon and best buy periodically..just keep checking online or for amazon make a wish list to track them
I got them all at best buy when they were 9.99 :smugbiden:

Be on the look out when man of steel comes out in June they'll probably do promo sales with all dc shows and movies

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I was first day cop on all the series, from BTAS to Superman to Beyond to the Justice League :heh:

I gave DC my money :noah:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Still can't believe I didn't cop the box set from Blockbuster a few years ago