Your Student Loan Rates Just DOUBLED

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll expect to see alot of kids taking the CC route more than before simply b/c of this.

Hell, I ditched the four year for a CC b/c it was too much and I had a scholarship that didn't cover the whole tuition.

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
I'll expect to see alot of kids taking the CC route more than before simply b/c of this.

Hell, I ditched the four year for a CC b/c it was too much and I had a scholarship that didn't cover the whole tuition.

thing is CC's are raising tuition too,some can't even raise enough funding for accreditation anymore

:pacspit:

just turn off your tv&smart phone,self teach,and toss some more rubble on the fire

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wow im fukked. 49k is what im gona pay for my masters.
excluding interest

fukk.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
It amazes me that they're getting away with shyt like this when it's clear that student debt is already a huge problem. Honestly, if my kids don't display some high level of aptitude, I'm not encouraging them to go to college

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Support another scumbag politician who is a cac c00n mulatto and elect him because you think he's black brehs

:obama:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thing is CC's are raising tuition too,some can't even raise enough funding for accreditation anymore

:pacspit:

just turn off your tv&smart phone,self teach,and toss some more rubble on the fire

Oh yea they definitely are jacking up the prices of CC.

BUT its still cheaper to finish you're basic classes there, and then finish @ a 4 year. And if you're working you could probably just pay out of pocket.

If I had known what I know now I would've just went to the CC right out of high school instead of the 4 year. But things happen for a reason.

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
wow im fukked. 49k is what im gona pay for my masters.
excluding interest

fukk.

3574bcbca616f4b4.gif