Your most embarrassing memories

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was like 11 and shyt myself on a road trip to Illinois.

Normally I would’ve mentioned needing to use it but I was with my uncle, aunt, grandmother, mother & siblings so pussied out. shytted myself and everyone accused my grandmother til we got to a rest stop. Soon they found out it was me & I had to make that trek from the van to the bathroom with shyt sliding down my legs in shorts.

My lil breh and sister still laugh at the shyt
:mjlol::russ::mjlol:

:francis:. I'm sorry for your loss breh.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So like, my guard missed a shot and they on the fast break...... me and buddy running stride for stride......

We kinda running down the right side of the court but I kept my hand kinda on him to be aware of where he was and kept his guard in my peripheral vision so I can see what he trynna do.

Then I see it, the PG throws up an ALLEY and my eyes get big so I jump up with breh and bat that shyt down like a volleyball spike and scream

GET THAT shyt OUT OF HERE!!!:umad:

But here’s the thing.... that play wasn’t over :snoop:

As I was coming down per gravity thinking shyt was sweet, unbeknownst to me, this niccas wasn’t giving up on the play and thing I saw was the ball coming down then a hand grab it and some converses and hear a boom..... followed by like 5 seconds of silence then the crowd fukking erupt:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Like niccas was jumping out the bleachers, the other game even stopped for a second and this nicca was hanging on the rim one leg still on my shoulder. And I’m stunned looking like

giphy.gif

Cuz I’m trynna decipher what the fukk just happened.

Then I remembered the ref started the 5 count and my guard telling me to get out of bounds to pass the ball in but I was not there. So another guy took it out.

Dog that dunk was nasty..... so basically dude did this

giphy.gif

When I blocked it, his momentum was still going up so he caught it at his feet around my face and brought it back up and boomed it on me.

Like that dunk was so nasty.... now granted I’m now humiliated and all I see is red so like the next 2 or 3 series I’m demanding the ball in the post cuz I’m thinking I’m bout to get revenge. My teammates looking at me like :scust::gucci::dwillhuh:

Like that 3rd series. I literally leave the post, walk up to my teammate, take the ball then drive to the lane and do this to breh

giphy.gif

Like I put him on a poster at the rim then look at the crowd which basically looks at me like

giphy.gif

Followed by

giphy.gif

:umad::umad::umad:

Last edited:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I wanna laugh :mjlol:

but I'm lowkey concerned hoping yall grew past it:usure:

Right?:skip:

I remember 1st year college, tan persian girl with nice eyes and her curvy friend were giving the look.:shaq:

I was feelin good being the life of the moment,

then her friend came over and said "hey Spectre, are u like a stable relationship kinda guy or u just like hooking up with different girls?":usure:

This was in front of other girls at the time....so I thought ha too easy, lemme side step the trap
:whoa: I said oh I like to get to know a girl, take it slow u know:youngsabo:

Tell me how this girl went back to the Persian girl and said :mjpls:oh he's not into friends with benefits, said he likes having a real girlfriend

Then she looked disappointed with the "oh" face:lupe:

I thought to myself hold up, wait :ohhh: did I just fuk that up?.......:mjcry:

My boy came by and said so u got her right? ....:steviej:

:damn: apparently everyone heard and now I'm just sitting by myself :mindblown: what type of shytty ass wing girl was her friend?:to:
Nah that’s just one of those things :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
To conclude it and to make this story even more embarrassing for me at the time but funnier overall.

So after the game (which we won)

I remember going to the bathroom and saw some cats at the water fountain in line and just talking.

And the convo goes something like this as I’m walking up

Baller 1- Dawg you see that last game, this dude got BANG ON on some Vince Carter shyt.:ooh:

Baller 2 - Oh man that shyt was crazy:huhldup:

Baller 3 - Man he had him like {start imitating the play}:mjlol:

Baller 4 - {sees me walking up} YOOOOO THATA THE DUDE THAT GOT YAMMED ON RIGHT THERE!!! :krs:

Man I just walked straight to the bathroom as I heard them dudes laughing:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Overall I still did pretty well but that play was hard to get by:russ:

And the final straw was..... later I watched it as my parents of course was there and you can here them on the tape.

So when that play happens, here is the commentary I hear as I get dunked on:

Some random parent: WOW your son is playing well out there, who does he play for?

My Mom: He plays for {tells my school, grade, and was in the process of getting to my telling my AAU team} [then the dunk happens and she in mid sentence] OH!!! MY GOD!!!:picard:

My Pops: Mmmmmm:scust::scust:

The next 45 seconds it’s silence from them and all you hears is the crowd:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I think to this day that’s the funny part..... hearing my moms response :russ::russ:

I’m so glad I didn’t grow up in the YouTube era cause that shyt would’ve made sportcenter:mjlol:

I never been dunked on again in a game but man that was the worst and was hilarious.:russ::russ::russ:

And I still got that tape:wow:

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
It was in middle school, came to school with some ripped up boots. Girl next to me looked at my shoes then hit me with the what are those. Everybody else started looking at my feets and started laughing at me.

EMY

The worst things in life come free to us
Daps
Reppin
#AfricanGang
In middle school this fine ass chick asked to be my square dance partner so I was smiling and all happy and her friend was like "she don't like you" in the lunch room in front of everybody. Visions of Columbine danced through my head. It hurt me just to type this.
this man said “visions of columbine”:laff::laff::laff:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Two come to mind. 8th grade, I think it was math class and I switch seating positions and farted while doing so, during a quiet time in the class. Other one was I think senior year or maybe junior, and I decided to give myself a tape with my gillette razor. Went too high in the middle and had to wait a bit for all my hair to grow more so it could be fixed.

Kid Dynamite

aka The Big Bonanza aka The Ebony Prince
Supporter
Daps
On the elementary school basketball team and didn't know which hoop was mine and took it coast to coast to the wrong damn hoop

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
Got pantsed on the playground in front of everybody in middle school. I was lucky my draws stayed up. :mjlol:

nikka was just as big as me and a grade above me and still ran like a bytch when i chased after him to run that fade. :unimpressed:

Wore some cheap ass and1s to school one day in middle school
spin_prod_544235801

and somebody noticed the logo on the side was falling halfway off during a roasting session in lunch. Walked by, peelt that mug smooth off n had the whole table howlin.:mjgrin:

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
That time in the winter and i caught a bus going home while it was snowing and shyt

My stop came up so i got up from my seat. Took one step from the stairs and everything went black

woke up and i was flat on my back on the sidewalk facing the bus on a busy ass street.
Turns out the steps on the bus was frozen it was so cold.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
When I was around 10/11, my mom would always drag me over to my auntie’s house for prayer meeting on the weekends. Well one weekend, I had a questionable tortita earlier in the day, and I needed the toilet badly... but I got dragged to my aunt’s before I could take a dump.

So I get to my aunt’s, and halfway through the prayer meeting, we had to do a silent prayer for a minute with everyone’s eyes closed. Well the Holy Ghost must’ve hit me, because for 30 seconds, I forgot where I was and I let out the longest elongated flatulence in history. It sounded like a jazz solo Dizzy Gilespie would be proud of.

Still smiling, I open my eyes to everyone looking at me like:
uflbq.jpg

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
trying to finger fukk a coworker @ a bar in front of other coworkers and a supervisor...me and her had been intimate before and I was drunk as shyt but still no excuse...that is legit the only thing that I can say I’ve been outright ashamed of...still shudder to this day thinking about it...absolutely deplorable behavior