"Your modern Marvel fan don't remember the X Men- Capcom Director

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Capcom clearly has some of the dumbest PR people working. :russ:
This off subject, but since I'm griping about Marvel pettiness, Michael B. Jordan a good one cause ain't no way they would have killed me off in a comics like they did and I would let that shyt ride and be working for them. I hope he get his paper, but I would have been up at Marvel Comics letting them know to keep me out of their little issues with Fox. Kill the character all you want but pretending to kill me cause you mad about something else...nah, I don't play like that. Somebody would have been having to explain to me why they thought that was even an option.

Kill off Michael B? Are you talking about Johnny Storm? I'm confused breh, help me out. My bad in advance

Clark Kent

New Year, New Me
Daps
Reppin
Metropolis
TIlaughing.gif

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They killed the cast off in a Punisher issue.

WTF: Fantastic Four Movie Cast Killed In New Marvel Comic

I might be actually wrong as to whether MBJ was killed or not cause the other actors are wondering why he is late to the meeting.

Its the Punisher though, so we have a good idea what happened.

Ah. Yeah if I was him I wouldn't sweat it. The movies success or lack thereof wouldn't be dependent on marvel proper being petty. And there's a difference between marvel studios and marvel comics. They work in concert on some things but they answer to different people and the streams don't always cross. If he took that personally then he'd have a lot to learn

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
They are making the right moves..

The original X-men vs Street Fighter is nearly 20 years old now. The X-men TV show is nearly 25 years old.

Fox destroyed the X-men brand with their trash movies. The little kids don't care about X-men like that.

If Capcom wants to keep their games relevant, they have to appeal to newer and younger fans.

The Catch-22 here is --- The younger fans aren't into fighting games like that, so basically only an older audience, the very audience that remembers X-men from the old cartoon and 90s comics, is going to buy this game.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
They are making the right moves..

The original X-men vs Street Fighter is nearly 20 years old now. The X-men TV show is nearly 25 years old.

Fox destroyed the X-men brand with their trash movies. The little kids don't care about X-men like that.

If Capcom wants to keep their games relevant, they have to appeal to newer and younger fans.

The Catch-22 here is --- The younger fans aren't into fighting games like that, so basically only an older audience, the very audience that remembers X-men from the old cartoon and 90s comics, is going to buy this game.

Some of you need to be able to tell the difference between your opinion and reality.

DOFP is a top 10 cbm,logan is top 5 and the first 2 x men were instrumental in the revival in popularity of the comic book film genre.

Even if you don't agree with DOFP and logan being that good,they're widely celebrated as great films by the majority regardless of personal rankings.