Your male cousin graduates college:what are you getting him

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
haha I wonder how many ppl have actually appreciated the gifts you've given them since you say money isn't good enough

when i actually do give gifts to people (i don't too often) i try to make it as meaningful as possible. something to remember me by rather than something to be consumed and forgotten...

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Anything should be appreciated. I know I would. I haven't quite graduated yet, but when I do, I don't think I'm getting much if anything at all really, especially from aunts, uncles, cousins and other relatives.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Facebook-Like-Button-big.jpg

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
i hate how people really don't take the time to be personal with their gifts. like, if the only thing you can think of giving him is money, that shows very little thought and connection to him as a person. either that, or it shows how shallow he might be...

Stop trying to be thoughtful and give people what they want. Give a graduate that gift you thought was meaningful and the vast majority of the time they are thinking about how much cash you denied them.

People graduating from college are broke, they want money, give it to them.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well my cousin already has a career started just wanted to advance higher with that degree, plus he was in the military.

Honestly ive been working 12-13 hours the past 2 weeks, so im just going to give him like 50 dollars, shyt I already spent like 300 on the plane ticket to fly up there, plus all of us are chipping in like another $40-$50 to help my aunt cook a mean dinner for like 12 people the day he graduates