Your male cousin graduates college:what are you getting him

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
i hate how people really don't take the time to be personal with their gifts. like, if the only thing you can think of giving him is money, that shows very little thought and connection to him as a person. either that, or it shows how shallow he might be...

Sooo you want him to write his cousin a fukking poem? :comeon:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
i hate how people really don't take the time to be personal with their gifts. like, if the only thing you can think of giving him is money, that shows very little thought and connection to him as a person. either that, or it shows how shallow he might be...

i dont give gifts to cousins and they dont give gifts to me. i dont know many people that indulge in that chit.

now as for the people that i give gifts to(usually against my will), i prefer to give them money because i give people what i would want. i prefer to receive money in order to get what i want, rather than somebody give me some chit that will be collecting dust by the end of the week.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
exactly.

when i graduated last year, my moms gave me a suitcase with all shyt in it with a couple of new suit and tye and a get the fuk out the crib notice.

I got that for graduating high school :shaq2:
My cousin (much older than me) recently graduated.
Smoked a few L's with her, and bought her a bottle of peach ciroc.

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
take him out for a few beers? maybe offer to have his degree framed (its expensive though but maybe multiple people could chip it), i know i never got that shyt hung