Your lady aborts the child without telling you ...what's your reaction?

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I got 4 kids, im fertile af...love all my kids to death, but personally don't feel the connection unless its an ACTUAL life.

In the beginning it just feels like an idea for me.

Idc

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
My daughters mother told me this 18 years later when my daughter graduated from high school. She said she was pregnant again about three months after my daughter was born, and they were twins. But she aborted them, since I only wanted a relationship with my child back then, and not with her. She always lied a lot, but then again, I could never be 100% sure if she was telling the truth about anything, because most of the things she told me took place before I met her. But for some reason, I'm beginning to believe this more and more, knowing how easy it is to impregnate a girl not long after she had your child. She said she always felt guilty for not telling me, and she only told my aunt, my mothers sister, who she didn't even know that well. Anyway, I already felt my life was ruined having my first child with her. But In all those 18 years, she never took me to court, although I was always a little scared she would. If she had told me she was pregnant again, with twins at that, I think I would have lost my mind. I was under the impression she couldn't get pregnant that soon after giving birth.

But I never experienced a woman aborting my child with me knowing she was pregnant, however sometimes I think a girl I was in this long term relationship when my daughter was 7 might have. That would have been a disaster too, because she was from a different country, and that culture difference is real when you're young. But if I was in a relationship with somebody I was compatible with, and she terminated my child without telling me, I'm not sure if I could ever forgive her for that.

Last edited:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
I'ma look at it like you killed my kid and sever ties immediately. If you don't want to be a mother that's on you, I got the bread to more than take care of a kid, work from home and can easily afford a nanny. But for that reason alone a female is not about to kill my baby :russ:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
I'ma look at it like you killed my kid and sever ties immediately. If you don't want to be a mother that's on you, I got the bread to more than take care of a kid, work from home and can easily afford a nanny. But for that reason alone a female is not about to kill my baby :russ:

:ehh:
Oddly enough that's the argument dude made in the OP video.
He was well off enough to take care of the child himself and she still wouldn't just give him the child that she obviously didn't want herself.