Your lady aborts the child without telling you ...what's your reaction?

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Some men say that....until the baby shows up. You said yourself, you have aunts and grandma, that will raise your kid. It’s easy to talk about raising until you have to raise it.

She shouldn’t be having kids with a boyfriend anyway. I don’t know why women do that to themselves.

I watched my father do it.

I would do it.

Many female relatives raised me and my siblings... My parents worked crazy hours... I barely saw them

A baby would definitely postpone certain goals I have.... But I'm raising my baby regardless.

I'm team GMB anyway.... So If my girl dont wanna be around for me & the baby... fukk her :russ:

Not chasing a bytch down to raise her own child when I already have the resources.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:ehh:
This is why I kept my pregnancy a secret for the first few months in case I wanted to abort or had a miscarriage.

I'm not really opposed to a women (coming to terms with / wrapping her head around) the situation and where she stands before telling anyone else :hubie:

18 years V.S. 8 months

That said I look at women in this situation similar to how women look at men who dirty dikk da streets knowing the consequences of the encounter(pregnancy) then dip out on those consequences(new born child).

Likewise for women, don't engage in the act knowing the potential consequences of the encounter(pregnancy) then refuse to deal with the fallout(new born child).

How is a guy on the hook via child support for 18years(ok fine):ehh: ...but that woman magically can't deal with the hook via pregnancy for an additional 8 months(Not ok):jbhmm:
:hubie:
....life threatening health issues aside of course

Last edited:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
I don’t agree with a woman needing a consent from the father to complete abortion. What if the dude raped her, what if dude is only making empty promises and has exit strategy ready. Unless they are married/common law, if a man is committed to the mother he is more likely to be committed to the child.

What I do agree is the woman providing an acknowledgment of the procedure by the father and making paternity test routine to protect men who are unknowingly raising kids that are not their own.

1. Thats already been addressed
@CorporateTrapper :ufdup:

Abortion Laws: Women Must Seek Father's Permission Under Oklahoma Bill

An anti-abortion bill in Oklahoma that would require women to get the written consent from the fetus’ father before undergoing the procedure was expected to be heard in the state legislature next week.

The legislation, which was introduced to the Public Health Committee Wednesday, stated that “no abortion shall be performed in this state without the written informed consent of the father of the fetus.”

A pregnant woman wishing to have an abortion will be required to provide, in writing, the identity of the father to the physician in charge of performing an abortion. If the man identified denied he was the father, he would have the right to demand a paternity test.
The only exceptions were if the father was dead and the women provided a notarized affidavit confirming he was deceased, or if the pregnancy resulted from rape or incest.

2. I can agree with sensible concessions(because when we can't make them laws like this popup) :jbhmm:
...I have no problem with adding that if the mother wants an abortion but the father doesn't consent then the mother can't be placed on child support.
:ufdup:

I watched my father do it.

I would do it.

Many female relatives raised me and my siblings... My parents worked crazy hours... I barely saw them

A baby would definitely postpone certain goals I have.... But I'm raising my baby regardless.

I'm team GMB anyway.... So If my girl dont wanna be around for me & the baby... fukk her :russ:

Not chasing a bytch down to raise her own child when I already have the resources.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
:ehh:

I'm not really opposed to a women (coming to terms with / wrapping her head around) the situation and where she stands before telling anyone else :hubie:

18 years V.S. 8 months

That said I look at women in this situation similar to how women look at men who dirty dikk da streets knowing the consequences of the encounter then dip out on those consequences.

Likewise for women don't engage in the act knowing the potential consequences of the encounter then refuse to deal with the fallout.

How is a guy on the hook for 18years(ok fine):ehh: ...but that woman magically can't deal with that hook for an additional 8 months:jbhmm:

I can’t quite follow what you’re trying to say here lol.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Red Flag

If she willing to do THAT on the low, lord knows what else she'll hide

Thats what I'm sayin

When I seen it happen to my bro... I told him straight up "look breh... U dodged a bullet... That bytch wasnt shyt"

He was in his feelings like a hoe that entire summer..... Hes still in pain over that.

Brehs gotta value themsevles & watch who they fukk...... Most women are not even worth a conversation, let alone your seed

When you give your seed to unworthy women... Bad things happen.

& "unworthy women" is most of the population

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
You didn't tell your husband, or you didn't tell your family?

I didn’t tell anyone at first, I told my husband when I was 3 months (boy was he mad I waited so long :() and my family when I was 3.5 months. With my first pregnancy I told everyone and I ended up having a miscarriage and that was hard to deal with so I waited this time.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
I would be relieved that she listened to me about how I don't want no kid.

I tell every woman that gets fukked by me more than once that I don't want no kid and I don't want no family and I don't want no wife.

And every possible hypothetical a woman wants to brings up...ends with me saying fukk no.

I would give her props.

Last edited:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
giphy.gif

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had a situation where a chick told me she was pregnant, and getting an abortion, and her mind is made up dont bother trying to stop her, all in the same text.

I was :dwillhuh:, then basically alonzo mourning accepting gif