Your lady aborts the child without telling you ...what's your reaction?

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
I don’t know any woman that would carry a baby to term that they didn’t want.

It happens.

Sometimes, women dont want the baby.... Its not always men running out on their children .... When a man wants a baby - the mother isnt even relavant... It'll get raised with or without you. Pops showed me that.

If my girl tell me she wanna abort.... Im taking the baby and cancelling her.

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
I'd probably be salty and take it as if she felt like I wasn't worthy of raising her child. At the same time I'm not trying to turn my girl into my BM and don't need that shyt on my conscience. Don't ask, don't tell.

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
It happens.

Sometimes, women dont want the baby.... Its not always men running out on their children .... When a man wants a baby - the mother isnt even relavant... It'll get raised with or without you. Pops showed me that.

If my girl tell me she wanna abort.... Im taking the baby and cancelling her.
How you gonna take the baby if she Chooses to abort?:gucci:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
This is why I kept my pregnancy a secret for the first few months in case I wanted to abort or had a miscarriage.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
How you gonna take the baby if she Chooses to abort?:gucci:

If your man tells you he wants to keep the baby .... Are you STILL gonna abort it anyway? :mjcry:

Even if he'll raise it alone?

I already knew women aint shyt..... But dont tell me its this bad :mjcry:

:dead:

Seriously tho... Yall dont respect the mans opinion At All ????

Daps
it ain't popular right now, but there's an old Kanye bar that sums up how I would feel in this situation

"I'll never hit a girl, but I'll shake the shyt outta you!"

Ya?

Banned
Daps
If he wants the baby, then let him have it and you can disappear afterwards

Thats how my older half-sister was born

Pops had a one-night stand at a party with some thot

She didnt want the baby cause the sex was random

Pops took the baby at birth and she was raised by his sister (my aunt) while he finished school and stacked paper

Dont need to kill the child.....

At least tell him youre pregnant ... Like goddamn LOL

Its our baby too:snoop:

Some men say that....until the baby shows up. You said yourself, you have aunts and grandma, that will raise your kid. It’s easy to talk about raising until you have to raise it.

She shouldn’t be having kids with a boyfriend anyway. I don’t know why women do that to themselves.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
@CorporateTrapper :ufdup:

Abortion Laws: Women Must Seek Father's Permission Under Oklahoma Bill

An anti-abortion bill in Oklahoma that would require women to get the written consent from the fetus’ father before undergoing the procedure was expected to be heard in the state legislature next week.

The legislation, which was introduced to the Public Health Committee Wednesday, stated that “no abortion shall be performed in this state without the written informed consent of the father of the fetus.”

A pregnant woman wishing to have an abortion will be required to provide, in writing, the identity of the father to the physician in charge of performing an abortion. If the man identified denied he was the father, he would have the right to demand a paternity test. The only exceptions were if the father was dead and the women provided a notarized affidavit confirming he was deceased, or if the pregnancy resulted from rape or incest.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
@CorporateTrapper :ufdup:

Abortion Laws: Women Must Seek Father's Permission Under Oklahoma Bill

An anti-abortion bill in Oklahoma that would require women to get the written consent from the fetus’ father before undergoing the procedure was expected to be heard in the state legislature next week.

The legislation, which was introduced to the Public Health Committee Wednesday, stated that “no abortion shall be performed in this state without the written informed consent of the father of the fetus.”

A pregnant woman wishing to have an abortion will be required to provide, in writing, the identity of the father to the physician in charge of performing an abortion. If the man identified denied he was the father, he would have the right to demand a paternity test. The only exceptions were if the father was dead and the women provided a notarized affidavit confirming he was deceased, or if the pregnancy resulted from rape or incest.
I don’t agree with a woman needing a consent from the father to complete abortion. What if the dude raped her, what if dude is only making empty promises and has exit strategy ready. Unless they are married/common law, if a man is committed to the mother he is more likely to be committed to the child.

What I do agree is the woman providing an acknowledgment of the procedure by the father and making paternity test routine to protect men who are unknowingly raising kids that are not their own.