Your hottest movie hot take going into 2023

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Oppenheimer will probably be too loud to the point we can't hear or understand the dialog without subtitles & ultimately will be disappointing. I'm losing faith in Nolan flicks :francis:
The trailer was already on Tenet status :damn: some of these directors need someone in their ear to check them

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Rami Malek sucks. He is not a good actor. Little to no range. He does that same fukking stare
tumblr_plc6ecEdXo1sb2hm8o2_540.gif

and cadence of delivering lines he always has...he led that fukkin abhorrent Bohemian rhapsody movie. He made that Amsterdam dabacle worse.

His Oscar for best actor in Bohemian Rhapsody is the worse since Art Carney in '75 beating Pacino and Jack Nickelson.

oh and one more: Dune 2 and Super Mario Movie will be the top 2 movies of 2023. Bigger than marvel and Spiderman movies shockingly

that's it...what's your hot take as we close the year brehs?

Lmfaooooo brehhhh you called it. I can’t stand when this non acting ass dude pops up

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Lot of ppl feel this way but I’d like to see some fukking originality. So tired of remakes and super hero sequels.

Is the new Scorsese dropping in Q4 23? I expect nothing less than instant classic best picture nomination-level

Also sick of these over stylized crime movies with arbitrary British criminals (ie bullet train).

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marvel will bounce back, and we might see an abrupt shift from the inclusion pandering. Especially if non marvel blockbusters start hitting.

GotG3 will provide the necessary start for Quantumania to finish the start of the new status quo.

Antman gon die

WE WILL ACTUALLY GET X-MEN NEWS
I know I’m predicting the end of the comic book trend in this thread, but I really want the bolded to be true.

At some point they have to realize that their current direction isn’t it.

If they don’t come correct with X-men, it’s a wrap for Marvel.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
WW84 wasn't that bad and the first one wasn't that good.

Ryan Coogler wasting his talents directing Marvel flicks, when he is one of the best young filmmakers out and could be making original stories.

Netflix needs to hire me and give me a salary of atleast 2 million a year to be their new content manager:mjgrin:.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Marvel is gonna have another mid ass year and this time it will show in the box office, specially with Antman and whatever else coming out that isn't Guardians 3.