Your homeboys girl messing up the plans unappreciation

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
LOL at "Go make me some breakfast nikka". Im rollin just picturing that

Bro that shyt had me rollin. He was telling me this and I was just like:krs::deadrose:
Eventually down the road they became cool

But answer me this. My boys baby momma, her grand daughter is older to her new born daughter....so what is the correct term for that mix up??

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
Hilarious, only thing worse is couple that fights over bullshyt every other time...my homie is thirsty as fukk that's why i don't feel nothing for him when his broad pulls this shyt, and we tell him to his face before we leave the crib if you riding with us we staying till we ready to go or you catching cab...

If a chick i was messing with ever calls my homies tryna look for me...i'm deading that.

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Bro that shyt had me rollin. He was telling me this and I was just like:krs::deadrose:
Eventually down the road they became cool

But answer me this. My boys baby momma, her grand daughter is older to her new born daughter....so what is the correct term for that mix up??

Your homeboy's child is the grandbaby's aunt, even though she is younger. And yeah, your homeboy is in a real f'd up situation there, lol.

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
I myself am the guy with the gf amongst my boys, and reading some of these stories is just hilarious. I don't see how some dudes allow this shyt. Me and my boys will go out for drinks once maybe twice a week to our local pub to watch the game or just talk shyt. And I have never taken my woman to that. That shyt would just be real awkward. I do remember a close friend of mine who got this lady preggo, she was 45 and he was 23:no:
That nikka would ride out with us everywhere until he knocked her up, I remember her calling my phone trying to talk to him :scusthov:
Sad to say, it's a miracle when he actually chills and has a drink with all his boys again.

:scusthov: I got a friend in a situation like that, but not that extreme, he was 21 and she was 34 and already had 3 kids. The situation was already badd enough because it was only supposed to be a smash thing, what made it worse was before she decided to let him fucc she was on my nuts super hard. I was fukkin wit a friend of hers, so we all went out a few times, she would ask the chick I was fuccin how much she would charge to let her have me for a night, I even fingered both of them on the dance floor at the same time one night, she literally was not paying my boy any mind at all before she got preggo and vice versa, we used to talk about how neither one of us would fucc her. Talk about fall from grace, he was doin damn good for himself before her, she got preggo and he had to drop out of school, he lost his job because of her, and he got a curfew everywhere he go cause its her car he driven

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
aw man great fukking thread.

The biggest issue here is most of these women rarely have many other women friends. And the reason they don't, is because they cause dumb ass drama like the stuff listed here and then they take it out on their bf/fiance/husband the second they have plans. Men seen to value their time with their boys much more than women do for whatever reason.

My buddy brought his girl to my bbq this weekend and the second she walked in she was complaining about having a cough. Idk if its because they have to be the center of attention at all times or what.

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
:scusthov: I got a friend in a situation like that, but not that extreme, he was 21 and she was 34 and already had 3 kids. The situation was already badd enough because it was only supposed to be a smash thing, what made it worse was before she decided to let him fucc she was on my nuts super hard. I was fukkin wit a friend of hers, so we all went out a few times, she would ask the chick I was fuccin how much she would charge to let her have me for a night, I even fingered both of them on the dance floor at the same time one night, she literally was not paying my boy any mind at all before she got preggo and vice versa, we used to talk about how neither one of us would fucc her. Talk about fall from grace, he was doin damn good for himself before her, she got preggo and he had to drop out of school, he lost his job because of her, and he got a curfew everywhere he go cause its her car he driven

damn man that sucks for your boy that he had it all going, and it all just fukked up cause of her:sad:

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
What is you a gigalo? :ohhh:
:laugh: she was just on my nuts super hard, true story we all went out one night and she wouldn't let me spend a dime, she paid for me to get in every club we went to and bought all my drinks, I'm not talkin about beers and cheap shots, I'm talkin top shelf shyt all night, I believe that was the same night I fingered them on the dancefloor. The thirst was actually kinda scary, she prolly didn't think I noticed it but when I had a lil part time job at the mall she would walk back and forth in front of the store staring at me

Commandah N Chiefah

government destabiliser
Daps
dis thread hit home 4 da gawd,its like a universal bond of fukkery when it comes 2 nikkaz tryna go out there way 2 please they lady friendz at da next ninjaz expense

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Damn this hits home. About 10 years ago when I moved about an hour away from my old spot my man said he was gon come down on a Friday and chill. About 10 minutes before he got there his girl hit up my house phone asking if he got there yet. And then called again about an hour later and my man said he had to go. I ain't even ask no questions, I already knew what was going down.

That was the last time I heard from or seen him. Our whole crew we used to run with still keep in touch except for him. Last we heard, his girl made him move down to Atlanta.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Damn this hits home. About 10 years ago when I moved about an hour away from my old spot my man said he was gon come down on a Friday and chill. About 10 minutes before he got there his girl hit up my house phone asking if he got there yet. And then called again about an hour later and my man said he had to go. I ain't even ask no questions, I already knew what was going down.

That was the last time I heard from or seen him. Our whole crew we used to run with still keep in touch except for him. Last we heard, his girl made him move down to Atlanta.

See, that's that bullshyt.
How much you wanna bet, they are not even together anymore :rudy:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once she came, you were doomed. Soon as he said that, he should have been uninvited if his chick isn't cool. I've straight up told dudes with angry chicks not to even bother showing up before...

Pretty much this. One of my boy's girlfriends, a notorious bytch, has been universally blacklisted from activities.