Your Guilty Pleasure Favorite Wrestler

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Yeah we love the "Omegas", the "Danielsons", the "tribal chiefs", but there's always that one wrestler that you keep hidden from the public. I'm talking about a wrestler that constantly gets shytted on by the IWC, but you know what...they are a GOAT in your heart :wow: . For instance:

gage.jpg

To my fellow TSC brehs, he's "New CAC". Gentrificated original gangsta and garbage pail ass wrestler. But to the marsupial, he's the GOAT for the following reasons:

• Dude controls the crowd like no other (on some rock star shyt)
  • Almost three decades of doing the most in the underground wrestling scene
  • Only wrestler to keep kayfabe alive:
  • The biggest dumbass to rob a bank with a note and no mask for some damn meth
  • Almost died because "ultraviolence"
  • Made Maki Army better than the Navy

Blast from the past:

hqdefault.jpg

Screw the haters, I wanted a title run for the Repo Man.

Cal Cutta

Balthazar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ravie Davey in ICW

Jimmy Valiant edit: I should be more specific here, I am talking mid-late 80’s Crockett Jimmy Valiant. Big Mama/Miss Atlanta Lively Jimmy Valiant.

Sergeant Craig Pittman

Last edited:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
1) Scott Norton: obviously WCW wasn't going to make him a main eventer, but dude was legit and was the 3rd ever foreigner to win the IWGP title while a member of the nWo and they barely acknowledged it. WCW could have done more with him, hell even a tag title run with Bagwell should have happened.

2) Peter Avalon: Even as a jobber, dude is entertaining as hell. Knows how to sell and can hold his own in a promo. Really could be a great Heel Manager and mouthpiece for someone who's promo skills aren't the best.

3) Ziggler: Loses points for being MAGA, but he should have gotten a proper run with the title and not one that was cut off by the injury.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Pause at the title

But Omos. I’m a BIG Omos supporter and I hate the reception he gets online. I think he’s one of the best bigs WWE has had in decades. Dude has in ring charisma that you can’t teach. It reminds me of Mark Henry.

Dudes like him are needed to balance out the roster IMO. Everyone can’t be some smaller athletic dude who does suicide dives and shyt. Nothing wrong with a guy who legitimately looks like he’ll beat your ass. I see him as a future world champion, easy!

And he’s black so I’m gon rep

Last edited: