Your fav rapper turns into a groupie when Jay Z walks in the room (video)

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
real talk ask any bay head in here...they think mac dre is some superstar that got murdered...they would swear he was better at rapping too shyt is discusting...

ya that's too much

man was a cult figure status, regional legend...him staying alive wouldn't have changed that...and that's coming from a west head

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
also helps that he has the charisma of a can of paint

hearing him talk during an interview

:mjlol:
Lol personally I think he may have aspergers or somewhere in the autistic spectrum. He's clearly awkward.

Edit:
Hold on introverts take sometime to get comfortable around people they dont know like that. It all may just be his introvertedness, for lack of a better word.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
real talk ask any bay head in here...they think mac dre is some superstar that got murdered...they would swear he was better at rapping too shyt is discusting...

Mac Dre was a born star,Jay made himself a star,its a difference:ufdup:....Mac dre had a greater effect on fans than Jay,if Jay died i dont know if i would cry,but Mac Dre:mjcry:

Dre was the peoples champ:wow:

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
everyone is a fan of someone. stop with all the macho coli super street thug real nikka bs and just be a fan for a moment :ufdup:

anybody that ran into their favorite rapper or even one of their favorite rappers would be in shambles and if you wouldnt yous a liar :ufdup:

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
and on another note the fact that we don't have more fab/jay records is a god damn shame :ufdup:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I cant lie,Fab was looking kinda shy like he aint wanna play himself:pachaha:...but in reality Fab the only one who got the mutual respect back:wow:.

Hov dapped him up,then went back in for a hug,an unspoken bond,two nikkas cursed with brains constantly looking for the next double,triple, entendre:mjcry:

Nobody else in that room knows what that feels like to be cursed with the wordplay:mjcry:
Grade A posting right here