Your fav rapper turns into a groupie when Jay Z walks in the room (video)

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
Blac Youngsta says he hasn't done enough in life to take a pic with him :dwillhuh::dead::heh:

This is disgusting. How the fukk do you need to have a resume to take a pic with someone?

Brehs, at what point did Jay Z transition into this mythical guy? Like what year?

Black Album +mini retirement + the next generation turning him into "big homie" (tip,ross,kanye,wayne, jeezy,drake etc.)

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Damn, all these rappers chilling laughing until Jay walks in. Then everyone is starstruck...patiently waiting to be acknowledged

Yo Gotti looking mad thirsty at 1:27. :russ:

Fab standing around like :lupe:.

Brehs this is unprecedented in rap. When fellow rappers drop their pretenses and act like the fans. As soon as they take a pic with him they run to IG to post it lol.

Aside from all his accomplishments and Beyonce, keeping a low profile is an excellent tactic. Breh is not in the mix like that so when he's spotted he's like a mythical character.

pxHgpxF.png

jackson35

Banned
Daps
so acknowledging another black men who is in the same industry as you is being a groupie?????

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I cant lie,Fab was looking kinda shy like he aint wanna play himself:pachaha:...but in reality Fab the only one who got the mutual respect back:wow:.

Hov dapped him up,then went back in for a hug,an unspoken bond,two nikkas cursed with brains constantly looking for the next double,triple, entendre:mjcry:

Nobody else in that room knows what that feels like to be cursed with the wordplay:mjcry:

Naw it's a brooklyn thing fam. Whenever you out and you meet another dude from BK you always gotta show love.