Your fav rapper turns into a groupie when Jay Z walks in the room (video)

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Blac Youngsta says he hasn't done enough in life to take a pic with him :dwillhuh::dead::heh:

This is disgusting. How the fukk do you need to have a resume to take a pic with someone?

Brehs, at what point did Jay Z transition into this mythical guy? Like what year?

Unlike you weirdo nikkas who's still holding onto to the Nas/Jay Z beef from damn near 20 years ago, most rappers have a lot of respect for Jay as a rapper.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
whats funny is, most of these people that worship jay, don't really KNOW jay. theyre just following the hype train.

they draw blanks when mentions of reasonable doubt come around.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
so acknowledging another black men who is in the same industry as you is being a groupie?????

Lol thats's not acknowledging. The whole room stopped and everyone milling around waiting for the opportunity to dap him up. Blac Youngsta is on record saying people form lines to shake Jay's hand and get a pic.

Living legend :wow:

YourMumsRoom

Black Excellence
Daps
Reppin
Where I shouldn't be
Its the same thing that 50 mentioned. "Lloyd Banks is the main man in his crew...till I come round."
50-Cent-Pictures-3.PNG

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
one things ive always respected about Jay is how he carried himself, incredible business acumen,

he doesn't put himself out there, maintains a mystqie...and keeps himself a cut above the rest in doing so

doesn't over expose himself

altho he was over suturing the market during his prime run, the quality spoke for itself, especially his singles...most of them aged horribly imo

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Peep Meek Mill at 1:38 and 1:43

this nikka look like a groupie:scust:

jackson35

Banned
Daps
Lol thats's not acknowledging. The whole room stopped and everyone milling around waiting for the opportunity to dap him up. Blac Youngsta is on record saying people form lines to shake Jay's hand and get a pic.

Living legend :wow:
i have been at these industry fuctions for years and they all gather around the hottest name at the moment, i have seen this done to rakim, prince, chris rock, you name it.this is no different.