Your Daddy's Home - Nuggets VS Lakers WCF rematch

Who wins the rematch

• Total voters

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
All the reactions here. It's a series. Lakers need to hold home games.
Naw they are legit, Denver is the better team and now has the momentum. We not about to win two in a row just cause we at home

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Hell of a game.

Why did the lakers move away from posting up AD, and high PnR with Bron/AD

AD was feasting and seemed to get no post touches down the stretch as that lead evaporated

Lakers obviously can't win this series now, that was their chance to steal a game and seize momentum heading home. They had a chance in G1 too but couldn't do shyt in the 4th.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ooh: i thought it was Rob Pelinka who got rocked by the Jokic bro, at first

Laker stans emergency meeting incoming: shouldn't Jokic be suspended the rest of the series for his brothers' unacceptable behavior??
full

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
How is Lebron insufferable, white man ?
Here is the problem you have. You can try to paint Lebron criticisms as just white conservatives, but it doesn't fly. It's a lie. As someone who actually liked Lebron earlier in his career, he's steadily worn it away over time with his actions.

A. He's a proven pathological liar (I can pull receipts, so don't challenge this)
B. The constant promotion of himself as GOAT is distasteful to people across all races (That one right there....)
C. Klutch Sports tentacles being in all areas of the media, and even players.
D. shyt like "the bubble championship was the hardest ever"
E. Saying Bronny would be better than many current NBA players, then turning around and saying "let a kid be a kid" when HE was responsible for a lot of the overhyping. Jordan didn't do this. Pippen didn't do this. Shaq didn't do this. Wade didn't do this. etc.
F. The constant flopping (again plenty of receipts don't challenge this)
G. Constant whining and excuse making

I get that being a stan means ignoring all of these things, but the world is bigger than Lebron stans, and you can not mind all of it that's your choice but this is why a lot of people across all demographics find him insufferable.

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
Nikola jokic is not the face of the league in any stratosphere although he is the best player. Breath of fresh air? A player who acts like he could care less about the sport and basketball, his gimmick of being nonchalant is insufferable and pathetic
You think Jokic doesn’t about the sport?? Are you fukking forreal??? This is the problem with you woke negroes your mental illness makes you project your insecurities on men who live stable and secure lives because that concept is foreign to you

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
You think Jokic doesn’t about the sport?? Are you fukking forreal??? This is the problem with you woke negroes your mental illness makes you project your insecurities on men who live stable and secure lives because that concept is foreign to you
Oh shut it! jokic whole persona is a guy who isnt interested in basketball and the media he wants to go to his farm and doesnt care about the league aside playing in it thats the persona he gives off real talk right now