Your Daddy's Home - Nuggets VS Lakers WCF rematch

Who wins the rematch

• Total voters

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Nikola jokic is not the face of the league in any stratosphere although he is the best player. Breath of fresh air? A player who acts like he could care less about the sport and basketball, his gimmick of being nonchalant is insufferable and pathetic

tumblr_lrxwzkHDbS1qfg71to4_400.gif

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
This that same "it's an inevitable L" feeling you had after the first loss in LA last year. Good AD game, DLo couldn't miss for a quarter, AR made the mid-ranges, Jokic and Murray were both cold as ice for stretches, and more than anything, you got as vintage LeBron as you can get at this age.

It's a wrap
No one knows about inevitable Ls like you

Talk about it

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Be a sore loser in front of the world, brehs
in his defense, the reporter asking the question was tryna bait him. talking about "take us through that last play, what happened, what unfolded? were u screened, what happened there." like he can't just watch the play :martin:

but the sound of the mic hitting the table is :mjlol:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Until @Regular_P apologize to me his Lakers cursed. He tag me in their thread slandering my good name and them L’s just rack up. Saw how they lost this morning oh my damn :beutusDamn: . @2Quik4UHoes @Trojan 24 yall better make that LWDodo apologize to me or this shyt is over.

This whole time I thought we were cursed cause we had Ohio brehs on the sqaud :ohhh: