Your Daddy's Home - Nuggets VS Lakers WCF rematch

Who wins the rematch

• Total voters

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
People talking about how the Lakers played a good game... DLO, AD, and Bron scored 81 points

Rest of the team scored 18.... 18 points!!

Once again, you can't win like that. Horrific game from Rui, Dinwiddie and Gabe have been bad, T Prince is their best bench player and he's fukn horrible to. Worst bench of any playoff team and it's not even close
Not caping for the Lakers bench but I'd be hard pressed to say their bench is worse than Phoenix, the Pelicans, and several other playoff teams.

Blaming officiating? After being up 20? After being the team that shot the most FTs this season??? :gucci: :mjtf:

If he doesn't miss that FT or wide open 3, I doubt we're even having this convo. In fairness, that was a terrible overturn tho.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
The nuggets are simply a better team and are the favorites to get back to the finals and win it, thats not shocking. One thing ive noticed is the level of venom towards lebron and love for jokic from white folks on social media is almost universally linked to their support of trump, literally every negative comment i see on lebron or praise for jokic i scroll to their likes on twitter and its the most venomous hateful anti black pro trump stuff. Im telling you guys jokes aside this racists and trump supporters despise bron so much and see jokic as their white hope

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
That was a dagger to the Lakers and a huge W for Nuggets. A win like that can give them the edge propelling then straight to the Finals.

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
The nuggets are simply a better team and are the favorites to get back to the finals and win it, thats not shocking. One thing ive noticed is the level of venom towards lebron and love for jokic from white folks on social media is almost universally linked to their support of trump, literally every negative comment i see on lebron or praise for jokic i scroll to their likes on twitter and its the most venomous hateful anti black pro trump stuff. Im telling you guys jokes aside this racists and trump supporters despise bron so much and see jokic as their white hope
nah LeBron James is just completely insufferable and Nikola Jokic is a breath of fresh air as the face of the league , it’s not just white conservatives who feel this way

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
nah LeBron James is just completely insufferable and Nikola Jokic is a breath of fresh air as the face of the league , it’s not just white conservatives who feel this way
Nikola jokic is not the face of the league in any stratosphere although he is the best player. Breath of fresh air? A player who acts like he could care less about the sport and basketball, his gimmick of being nonchalant is insufferable and pathetic

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
nikka shutcho broke ass up :mjlol:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Nicca pacc'd it up on my @smitty22 shyt & called it a nite thinkin' this shyt was in the bag...

Wtf

how-paapabutterfly.gif
Until @Regular_P apologize to me his Lakers cursed. He tag me in their thread slandering my good name and them L’s just rack up. Saw how they lost this morning oh my damn :beutusDamn: . @2Quik4UHoes @Trojan 24 yall better make that LWDodo apologize to me or this shyt is over.