Your Daddy's Home - Nuggets VS Lakers WCF rematch

Who wins the rematch

• Total voters

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
People talking about how the Lakers played a good game... DLO, AD, and Bron scored 81 points

Rest of the team scored 18.... 18 points!!

Once again, you can't win like that. Horrific game from Rui, Dinwiddie and Gabe have been bad, T Prince is their best bench player and he's fukn horrible to. Worst bench of any playoff team and it's not even close
This reminds me when they played Suns last year. That's not sustainable. Bron, AD and Dlo gonna have to have monster games in LA like Book and KD had just to even out series.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
3u6d3zxkw5wc1.jpeg

Rui played 38 minutes and scored 3 points

Hayes, Dinwiddie, Vincent gave you ZERO points
he not there to score points. He's there to guard jokic

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
After the Lakers tenure I’d be genuinely shocked if Darvin Ham ever lands a head coaching position ever again. I wouldn’t even give this nikka an assistant to the assistant coach role. :mjlol:

Bro really didn’t challenge that Bron foul and sat on those 2 timeouts with the game on the line. Does that bald headed bytch know they don’t roll over to the next game? Even if you lose the challenge you at least give mfs an extended break. It’s genuinely head scratching that this dude ended up where he is.

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Here come the mad LeHouswives :mjlol:

He CHOKED the 3 at the end :mjlol:

Had that bucket gone in you would attribute the win SOLELY to him :mjlol:
I don't like Bron nor is the Lakers my team :russ:
I just find it hilarious/pathetic but unsurprising Lakers fans blame him for everything. fukking pathetic :mjlol:

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
And if they won shameless “Lakers” fans would give all credit to that 40 year old man. No country for old nikkas :camby:
Only folks who would credit him are his stans. Lakers fans,on the other hand, give that man no chill, regardless of he plays well or like shyt.