Your Daddy's Home - Nuggets VS Lakers WCF rematch

Who wins the rematch

• Total voters

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
I don't hold Bron to any standards anymore. It's a miracle he's playing at such a high level at his age

He's like an exhibition show at this point

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
They're not getting swept by the damn Thunder or Wolves come on now. It's not a guarantee but they have as good a chance as anyone else. They just don't match up with the Nuggets. They made the WCF last year so I dunno what else to say. They probably would be a higher seed as well if Ham wasn't starting Vando and Cam Reddish together for a stretch lol.

THEY BEAT A MEMPHIS TEAM
MISSING ADAMS AND CLARK
PLUS JA GOT INJURED.

THEY BEAT A 6 SEEDED WARRIORS TEAM
WHO JUST MISSED THE PLAYOFFS.

:devil:
:evil:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
:dead: at the announcer talking about Bron being gassed from playing Sunday & then Tuesday before this game
Dude probably was gassed as that game played out. As in he played rested up at first and having a 40 year old fuel tank ran out on him. Old age ain't gonna show up the same way for everyone the same; for him, I think you're either going to get a subdued beginning of the game where he goes off in the end, or vice versa.

Against a high level team where he gotta give something on both ends all game, I think you're gonna get what you got out of most of these games in this matchup the last 2 years. The problem comes in that they need this nikka to be more than what he can be lol

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This look like the playoff games from last year where were all close games. They gonna need better games from AR and DLO, if they don’t want the same outcome a likely sweep. The Lakers is bench nonexistent Dinwiddle and Vincent both laid an egg out there. Likely gonna see Nuggets and Celtics in the finals barring injuries or somebody gonna an heater like Jimmy Butler did last year.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere

THEY BEAT A MEMPHIS TEAM
MISSING ITS TWO CENTERS
AND JA GOT INJURED.

THEY BEAT A 6 SEEDED WARRIORS TEAM
WHO JUST MISSED THE PLAYOFFS.

:devil:
:evil:

You play who's in front of you. The Wolves were missing players last year and Jimmy was playing hurt in the Finals. Nobody is making excuses for that because injuries are part of the game. Lakers right now are missing players and or guys playing hurt and so are the Nuggets.