Your best friend asks you to meet them out in a wooded area

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
You get there, they pop their trunk and there's a dead body in it. Are you going to help bury it, leave, or call the police?

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
Help :troll:

nah but real talk don't know what I'd do in that situation, probably leave :ehh:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Nah I aint helpin.That's accessory to conceal a dead body.I'm up and we'll never talk again in life

Daps
Reppin
St louis
*grabs shovel*
while asking who is this nikka and what
did he do.
a0yqua.jpg

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only choice is to help.

If you do nothing, you're still an accessory because you knew of a crime and didn't report it, so if he gets caught, you're going down too.

Best bet is to help cover tracks, but I'd be furious at my friend for involving me.

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
Nah I aint helpin.That's accessory to conceal a dead body.I'm up and we'll never talk again in life

You don't even want to know what happened? :leon: What if dude raped his daughter or something and tried to kill her

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
You don't even want to know what happened? :leon: What if dude raped his daughter or something and tried to kill her

:rudy: I don't care about none of that

The only choice is to help.

If you do nothing, you're still an accessory because you knew of a crime and didn't report it, so if he gets caught, you're going down too.

Best bet is to help cover tracks, but I'd be furious at my friend for involving me.

So you're suggesting that if my "Best friend" gets caught they will snitch on me even if I had nothing to do with the murder or dumping of the body :ohhh:

Now you see why I aint helpin and now I think about it I might go to the cops just to cover myself