Your Arms Too Short to Box with the Gawd - Official NFC Championship Packers at Seahawks Thread

Who Will Make it to The Super Bowl?

• Packers

Votes: 32 24.6%
  • Seahawks

Votes: 98 75.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
file.php

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Lowkey the Packers and Seahawks have some good games. I remember when Hasselbeck said in overtime after winning the coin toss...we want the ball and we're going to score. Then the Al Harris pick 6. Coach Holmgren leaving Green Bay going to Coach at Seattle. I still like Seattle over Green Bay in this game.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
saw a guy in a rodgers jersey at wal mart just now and laughed at him as we crossed paths :lolbron:

packers always have a chance with rodgers though. not gonna lie. more worried about this game than the colts or pats tbh :skip:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
saw a guy in a rodgers jersey at wal mart just now and laughed at him as we crossed paths :lolbron:

packers always have a chance with rodgers though. not gonna lie. more worried about this game than the colts or pats tbh :skip:

Someone laughed at me wearing my Packer hat yesterday

He was like "you know this the last week you can wear that" :umad:

I was like "yeah :to: "

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Someone laughed at me wearing my Packer hat yesterday

He was like "you know this the last week you can wear that" :umad:

I was like "yeah :to: "

lol.

it was like that in my HS...if your team lost and u wore their shyt that monday or tuesday...EVERYONE would clown you. there was a bills fan that kept wearing his JP Losman jersey (LOL) and he would get WORK from literally everyone the whole day. It was respect though because u cant really hate on a fan loyal enough to wear jp losman's jersey..

b. woods

Peace
Daps
lol.

it was like that in my HS...if your team lost and u wore their shyt that monday or tuesday...EVERYONE would clown you. there was a bills fan that kept wearing his JP Losman jersey (LOL) and he would get WORK from literally everyone the whole day. It was respect though because u cant really hate on a fan loyal enough to wear jp losman's jersey..

work-incident.jpg