Your Arms Too Short to Box with the Gawd - Official NFC Championship Packers at Seahawks Thread

Who Will Make it to The Super Bowl?

• Packers

Votes: 32 24.6%
  • Seahawks

Votes: 98 75.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
http://www.tmz.com/2015/01/16/marshawn-lynch-im-going-to-stomp-all-over/

0116-sub-marshawn-lynch-golden-shoes-tmz-sports-4.jpg

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:
:mjcry:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
LMAO like SEA has some potent offense. Gonna be a lot of quotes to up in here once that clock hits 00:00 :noah:
Never said Seattle has a crazy offense, but they seem to score when they need to. If Rodgers could get 3 TDs, then he's done his part. Run game would need maybe 1 and then the defense would have to hold up.

Daps
Never said Seattle has a crazy offense, but they seem to score when they need to. If Rodgers could get 3 TDs, then he's done his part. Run game would need maybe 1 and then the defense would have to hold up.

Seattle's offense usually always do their Job, it's something people fail to realise because of that D. I've seen Wilson on some awesome drives plenty of times, he doesn't make many mistakes and the WR's make plays. Green Bay's D needs to be focused today.

I still think ARod is going to be ON today.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ARod will have to play the game of his life because that Packers D will get wrecked.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:blessed: Can't wait for this game. If Packers don't get the run game going, and Aaron Rodgers has to win the game it will be a long day. Yung Russ will cement his already Yung legacy with a win tonight. :scusthov: This should have been the game in the lights

Daps
:blessed: Can't wait for this game. If Packers don't get the run game going, and Aaron Rodgers has to win the game it will be a long day. Yung Russ will cement his already Yung legacy with a win tonight. :scusthov: This should have been the game in the lights

I'm actually surprised the Pats are the late game, I thought they'd be the early game!

But temperature will drop come night time in Foxboro so more of an advantage for us.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
:what:

are u fukking retarded? Panthers did not end the season with the #2 defense.

they are ranked 10th in total yards, 11th against the pass, 16th against the run and 21st in points allowed. Where the fukk is ur silly ass coming with #2? LMAO!

Again,the irony of u talking about watching games yet u talking about irrelevant ass radio stations :dead:

@Misfit come get your boy before he embarrasses himself some more

You got a beef with ESPN and FOX, they are the ones who said it repeatedly;

Point is that Carolina was not a weak defense and Russ shredded them...you can't answer for that

I believe that the stat that was posted by Fox was referring to the final stretch of the season, like the last 4 or 5 games or something.

Deezy314619

All Star
Daps
Reppin
St Louis & SD
Seatttle shredded GB in the opener, and I expect more of the same. Buuuuuut........... I wouldn't be surprised to see Raaaaagers try to put the cheeseheads on his back pause. But I got the Hawks making it back to the 'Bowl

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
How did you answer? Just like last year, clowns like you will disappear tomorrow after the game, then again after the Super bowl and come back when some lame ass "they won't do it again next season" response :mjlol:

:mindblown:

the fukk are u even babbling about at this point?

HearNoEvil

World's Nerdiest DJ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SEA / ATX
Whooo got my back? I got your back!

Who got my back? I got your back!

Who got my back? I got your back! Who got my back? I got your back!

Who got that swag? I got that swag! Who got that swag? I got that swag!

Swag! Swag! Swag! Swag! :win:

Go Hawks!