Your Arms Too Short to Box with the Gawd - Official NFC Championship Packers at Seahawks Thread

Who Will Make it to The Super Bowl?

• Packers

Votes: 32 24.6%
  • Seahawks

Votes: 98 75.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
http://www.tmz.com/2015/01/16/marshawn-lynch-im-going-to-stomp-all-over/

0116-sub-marshawn-lynch-golden-shoes-tmz-sports-4.jpg

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:
:wow:Lynch getting 35 touches tomorrow to take us to Arizona :wow:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Train Coming, if i was still a betting man this would be easy money

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Rodgers gonna have to have like 300 and 3 TDs and that defense is gonna have to play outta they mind for GB to even have a shot.

LMAO like SEA has some potent offense. Gonna be a lot of quotes to up in here once that clock hits 00:00 :noah:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
LMAO like SEA has some potent offense. Gonna be a lot of quotes to up in here once that clock hits 00:00 :noah:
So Russ going 9-9 199 years and 3 TDs all on 3rd down against the Panthers' number 2 defense in the NFL this season means nothing huh? :holyfieldhuh:

You can tell who is just hating and who actually watches the games :mcmahon:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
So Russ going 9-9 199 years and 3 TDs all on 3rd down against the Panthers' number 2 defense in the NFL this season means nothing huh? :holyfieldhuh:

You can tell who is just hating and who actually watches the games :mcmahon:

:dead: @ Panthers having the #2 defense. The fukk u smoking? The same Panthers defense that Rodgers shytted on for 38 points? :heh:

im not hating. But u saying Panthers had the #2 defense is just retarded. LOL

the irony of u saying who watches games and who doesnt :heh:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
:dead: @ Panthers having the #2 defense. The fukk u smoking? The same Panthers defense that Rodgers shytted on for 38 points? :heh:

im not hating. But u saying Panthers had the #2 defense is just retarded. LOL

the irony of u saying who watches games and who doesnt :heh:
Wow, so I guess you missed the buildup last week where all the stations and media folk stated that the Panthers finished with the #2 defense in the league this year, so the #1 defense is playing the #2 defense?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Wow, so I guess you missed the buildup last week where all the stations and media folk stated that the Panthers finished with the #2 defense in the league this year, so the #1 defense is playing the #2 defense?

:what:

are u fukking retarded? Panthers did not end the season with the #2 defense.

they are ranked 10th in total yards, 11th against the pass, 16th against the run and 21st in points allowed. Where the fukk is ur silly ass coming with #2? LMAO!

Again,the irony of u talking about watching games yet u talking about irrelevant ass radio stations :dead:

@Misfit come get your boy before he embarrasses himself some more

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
:what:

are u fukking retarded? Panthers did not end the season with the #2 defense.

they are ranked 10th in total yards, 11th against the pass, 16th against the run and 21st in points allowed. Where the fukk is ur silly ass coming with #2? LMAO!

Again,the irony of u talking about watching games yet u talking about irrelevant ass radio stations :dead:

You got a beef with ESPN and FOX, they are the ones who said it repeatedly;

Point is that Carolina was not a weak defense and Russ shredded them...you can't answer for that

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
You got a beef with ESPN and FOX, they are the ones who said it repeatedly;

Point is that Carolina was not a weak defense and Russ shredded them...you can't answer for that

i just fukking did :heh:

now u coming with cop out replies. I just posted u how well they played. They are not a top defense. They were average. They came on late in the season against weak ass teams. But ill let u believe what u want to make u feel better.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community

now u coming with cop out replies. I just posted u how well they played. They are not a top defense. They were average. They came on late in the season against weak ass teams. But ill let u believe what u want to make u feel better.
How did you answer? Just like last year, clowns like you will disappear tomorrow after the game, then again after the Super bowl and come back when some lame ass "they won't do it again next season" response :mjlol:I can't wait to see how ghost the coli is tomorrow after the game :lolbron:

Watch Russ and Lynch put on a clinic tomorrow then come with these terrible posts

Maluma

Banned
Daps

forget it breh, these seahawks fans are mentally unstable. We should probably root for the hawks to win just so half of them don't commit suicide. :yeshrug:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
forget it breh, these seahawks fans are mentally unstable. We should probably root for the hawks to win just so half of them don't commit suicide. :yeshrug:
Glad you made it after the patriots choked the past 10 years now :lolbron: I would hate to be you the night of Feb. 1st when we beat ya'll in Arizona again; Brady being 3-3 in Super Bowls :wow:

Maluma

Banned
Daps
@bboystyle see what I mean? Gotta let these deranged kids have and eat their cake so they don't try to slit their wrists open with the fork.:huhldup:

Glad you made it after the patriots choked the past 10 years now :lolbron: I would hate to be you the night of Feb. 1st when we beat ya'll in Arizona again; Brady being 3-3 in Super Bowls :wow: