Your Arms Too Short to Box with the Gawd - Official NFC Championship Packers at Seahawks Thread

Who Will Make it to The Super Bowl?

• Packers

Votes: 32 24.6%
  • Seahawks

Votes: 98 75.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
giants had that boy shook in 2 SB's nikka looked like they put tacs in the pocket the way o boy was dancing....and u think seattle aint gonna do the same ? you don't think they saw what Giants did to em twice ? the same way they played manning is the same way they're gonna play Brady hit his bytch ass and have him shook the whole game...gronk gonna get rocked too count on that

2007 giants win was a fluke

2011 pats had the worse d to reach the SB in the history of the NFL

this year pats have a top 5 O and top 10 D.

It will be different

Seattle is banged up

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
:mjpls:

B7vRUcCCIAAfnzx.jpg:large

keepemup

Banned
Daps
giants had that boy shook in 2 SB's nikka looked like they put tacs in the pocket the way o boy was dancing....and u think seattle aint gonna do the same ? you don't think they saw what Giants did to em twice ? the same way they played manning is the same way they're gonna play Brady hit his bytch ass and have him shook the whole game...gronk gonna get rocked too count on that
Seattle doesn't really get the same type of pressure on the QB. Their pressure comes from having everyone covered leading to the opposing QB eventually getting hit or having to settle from short yardage.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Seattle doesn't really get the same type of pressure on the QB. Their pressure comes from having everyone covered leading to the opposing QB eventually getting hit or having to settle from short yardage.

Yep we rarely rush more than 4. We get pressure from them and drop the rest in coverage. Avril, Bennett, and Irvin do a great job pressuring the C and D gaps for us

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I was drunk as fucc but never turned the channel :mjcry:, i wasn't sure what was going on, but when i saw Russ throw that bomb and one of our WR (didnt know who it was at the time) damn near cried forreal
Sounds like u were
black-kid-face-lol-o.gif

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
What did you guys thinking about the play calling for the Hawks? Felt like the could have mixed it up better and ran Russell more or at least threaten with it. Especially when he wasn't throwing well and they were getting to him.

They should have used the read option more and didnt scramble Russ enough. They were too over-concerned with Clay playing the spy, which he didnt do last time around. Their playcalling in the 4th was what they should have done all game.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
They should have used the read option more and didnt scramble Russ enough. They were too over-concerned with Clay playing the spy, which he didnt do last time around. Their playcalling in the 4th was what they should have done all game.

Clay Matthew is a beast. I didn't realize how fast that dude was. Russ can usually outrun these guys but Clay closed in on him every time. But I agree we didn't make them guess enough first half.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Watching the replay now....the Packers were celebrating as if it were over after that interception. Hugs and all. Surprised Mccarthy didnt get a Gatorade bath.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
The last great defensive performance by GB in NFC Title Game

Offense couldn’t do a dam thing

Special Teams couldn’t recover an onsides kick
Hopefully rodgers remembers this game and doesn't let up all game

One of the goat conference games :wow: