Your Arms Too Short to Box with the Gawd - Official NFC Championship Packers at Seahawks Thread

Who Will Make it to The Super Bowl?

• Packers

Votes: 32 24.6%
  • Seahawks

Votes: 98 75.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maluma

Banned
Daps
giants had that boy shook in 2 SB's nikka looked like they put tacs in the pocket the way o boy was dancing....and u think seattle aint gonna do the same ? you don't think they saw what Giants did to em twice ? the same way they played manning is the same way they're gonna play Brady hit his bytch ass and have him shook the whole game...gronk gonna get rocked too count on that
except the seattle pass rush is nothing compared to the giants pass rush. good luck with your crack overdose goals for 2015 :russ:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn bruhs i turned the game off and even barked on my girl's cousin when she said they won like "these broads can tell which green the winner wearing" :stopitslime:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
This could happen no doubt, but equally we can make stops on D too.

I'm pretty sure most teams have seen what the Giants did to us but we have still continued to win a decent amount of games! Healthy Gronk will make a difference because I doubt he will be left 1-1 for most of this game so it opens up a lane for someone else.

We will have a great game no doubt! Sherman and Thomas may not be 100% which could be a problem for Seahawks.
this is true you guys have defense this time we'll see who blinks first i know seattle can't afford to get behind 14 tho

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Keep it 100 seatle fans... which one of u guys turned off the game and missed it

BillBelichicks Conscience

Not about 31 other teams
Daps
Reppin
New England/ Nantucket
peteyes.gif

JenningsBrowner_original.gif

Browner might do that to Baldwin in a couple weeks:beli:

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
What did you guys thinking about the play calling for the Hawks? Felt like the could have mixed it up better and ran Russell more or at least threaten with it. Especially when he wasn't throwing well and they were getting to him.