Young wench shares her experience being slutted out by Diplo EDIT: SHE DEFENDED HER WENCHING

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps

TL;DR:

-Influencer gets flewed out by 40 year old Diplo at the age of 17 to wench

-Lives with him for years getting dikked down and slutted out by random industry CACS

-Has the nerve to cry and complain at the age of 21 that now Diplo has replaced her with an even younger wench thot, all the while she’s been ignoring the people have been calling her out for YEARS :mjlol:

-Constantly posting vids throughout like this ignoring and making fun of the thousands of comments calling her out for allowing herself to be groomed by this sick CAC quenblackwell on TikTok

This is why u nikkas need to read other shyt as well

In her own words

Blackwell put the rumor to rest on Twitter Sunday night, calling their relationship platonic.

"I'm an adult. i'm not being groomed. platonic relationships exist," she tweeted. "I've been living here for over a year…i'd rather break both of my legs and be forced to walk than pursue diplo romantically and he'd rather choke. He's barley [sic] in LA bc he's so busy."

"Diplo has given me the opportunity and the security to create," she wrote. "Diplo and his team are my mentors in LA and they are my safety net. diplo and his team have saved me numerous times from the weirdos in L.A."

"My parents trust him. I trust him. Y'all are making me feel icky," she ended the note. "Diplo is my LA dad..nothing more."

Yahoo is part of the Yahoo family of brands

Last edited:
Daps
TL;DR:

-Wench thot gets flewed out by 40 year old Diplo at the age of 17

-Lives with him for years getting dikked down and slutted out by random industry CACS

-Has the nerve to cry and complain now that Diplo has replaced her with an even younger wench thot :mjlol:

She didn't say any of these things in that video :dwillhuh:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
FCPtdhkXoAsMyqf.jpg

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
This really. She explicitly says she went out there at 18 years old. The one thing they can nail Diplo on (and probably should) is grooming, since she was 17 when he started. Outside of that, :yeshrug:

That said, a black man most likely will be the one to help her now. Crazy how that shyt works. :francis:

Also, I really wish some black girls would take heed of these kind of stories. This is how white men, and by extension, many non-black men roll. They see black women as play things or something to use and abuse. They've been like this for centuries, so I'm trying to grasp how one would think a few more tech advancements changes this about them? It doesn't.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
all I heard was that she wants to drop music

whats all this wench shyt youre talking about?

in a perfect world, she would be under the leadership and protection of her father and brothers instead of crying on the internet like an idiot.

but we live in an era where women have the freedom to fly across the country and shack up with random white men at 17

unfortunately theres nothing we can do.... good luck to sis