Young Thug's children preview new song calling Gunna a snitch

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Sexyy Red is the worst thing to happen to the Black Community but black kids rapping about killing a black man is fire.
:francis:
How about both are trash?

Sexxy Red is way bigger so ofc the outcry about her is gonna be louder, that makes sense, doesn't mean this is okay

You don't have to pick a side between the two what is up with y'all :mjlol:

Actually looking through this thread there's only a handful of y'all looking at it like that, lends credence to the theory that some of y'all are cacs just trying to stir the pot, making wild statements to troll

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
I could be sworn I said the criticism was disproportionate, not non existent.

Your reading skills are terrible my G.
It's not disproportionnate.

People have shytted on gangster rap for decades.

The problem is sexxy red and them is a 'new phenomenon' compared to gangsta rap, so there is a new critque that is emerging.

Of course, just like people defended gangsta rap, here you are defending whore rap under the name of 'proportionality' SMH

Daps
Reppin
Houston, by way of Pittsburgh.
It's not disproportionnate.

People have shytted on gangster rap for decades.

The problem is sexxy red and them is a 'new phenomenon' compared to gangsta rap, so there is a new critque that is emerging.

Of course, just like people defended gangsta rap, here you are defending whore rap under the name of 'proportionality' SMH

Show me one post where I defended "whore rap".....?

All of my comments were in direct criticism of people who focus on women rapping about hoe shyt, while having a "meh" attitude towards hyper violent music. If that's not you, cool. However, what we're seeing with these new girls isn't a "new phenomenon," there was a whole generation of women rapping about the same exact shyt.

You nikkas be loud and wrong in an effort to prove a point.