Young Thug's children preview new song calling Gunna a snitch

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
They gotta take their frustrations and pain out on somebody for their dad getting locked up. Gunna is an easy target but the fact Atlanta came out for him at his most recent show there speaks volumes.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Damn i feel cutty on the wire...this shyt aint for me no more.

hqdefault.jpg

I am turning into Cutty a little more every single day :wow:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sexyy Red is the worst thing to happen to the Black Community but black kids rapping about killing a black man is fire.
:francis:
Its easier to blame black women but its funny I want any coli breh that thinks gunna or sexy red can "influence" your kid that easy then you need to spend more time in your childrens lives. BTW Young Thug moving like hes getting out of jail and those rednecks in GA can't wait for him in the system after the trail is done.

Daps
Reppin
Houston, by way of Pittsburgh.
Its easier to blame black women but its funny I want any coli breh that thinks gunna or sexy red can "influence" your kid that easy then you need to spend more time in your childrens lives. BTW Young Thug moving like hes getting out of jail and those rednecks in GA can't wait for him in the system after the trail is done.

Much easier to blame black women, but they don't want or know how to have that conversation.